*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Neighbors
  2. Encounters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950995-Shrunk-Around-Male-Friends/cid/1658179-Neighbors
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1950995
You shrink and end up around a friend or two.
This choice: Your neighbor David comes into the room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Neighbors

    by: Banana Boat
Suddenly a noise catches your attention and you turn to the door. The next thing that comes through it shocks you.

Your neighbor David, standing at a massive titanic height walks through the door and into you room, looking around curiously. Even from your spot all the way across the room, on the floor, David is a behemoth. You watch as your giant neighbor runs his hands through his dark hair and call out your name. Now you remember why he's here, you had promised him to help him fix something he broke. Ipod or Iphone or something.

David stands casually at the door and your heart begins to pound. This is your chance to get some help and some explanation on what shrunk you to this size! Sure David might be a giant compared to you, but that didn't mean he was heartless right?

The difficult part would be getting yourself seen. At this size, you were like a doll to him. As you watch your giant neighbor, you realize you must have a decision quickly, or risk losing your chance to contact David if he leaves.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Banana Boat (UN: artilamaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Banana Boat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950995-Shrunk-Around-Male-Friends/cid/1658179-Neighbors