*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1953717-Giantess-Gwen-Tennyson
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Children's · #1953717
gwen tennyson becomes a giant

gwen tennyson becomes a giant

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
make by Fred100000.deviantart.com/


It was a nice day summer day in a suburb of Los Angles, the temperature was about 95 degrees Fahrenheit so everyone was trying to get to the pool or someplace cool. Gwen Tennyson was no exception. She wanted to get to her local public pool as fast as she could. Gwen ran out of her house, said bye to her mom and told her that she was going to go to the pool down the street. “Be careful Gwen make sure you wear your helmet when you ride your bike” Gwen’s mom said as she ran out the door. Gwen got on her bike and began to bike toward the pool which was just down the street.

She soon made it there and ran inside of the pool and lied down on a lounge chair right by the deep end of the pool. Gwen saw one of her friends from school and called her over to her chair. “Hey Lauren can you please help me and put some sun tanning lotion on me” Gwen asked. “Sure I can do that” Lauren said as she ran over to Gwen and began to apply the sun tanning lotion to her back. “Wow Lauren this feels amazing can you please put more on” Gwen said. “Yeah I can” Lauren said as she began to put tons of the sun tanning lotion on Gwen’s back. “Opps I spilled some on your bathing suit” Lauren said. “That’s ok I don’t mind” Gwen said back.

“Hey Gwen do you feel a little different” Lauren asked. “No why so you ask me that” Gwen asked. “Well you seem to be getting bigger” Lauren said. “What do you mean” Gwen asked standing up. “That is what I mean Gwen” Lauren said as she looked forward at Gwen’s waist. “Wow I am getting bigger” Gwen said as she continued to grow. “Hey my nice swimsuit is growing to. “Wow everything is so small I have to be like fifty feet tall” Gwen said as she stopped growing. “You know I am super hungry right now I didn’t get much to eat this morning to breakfast so I think that I will just eat some people” Gwen said as she reached down and began to eat people. “Yummy you all taste so good” Gwen said. “Now I am thirsty I think that I should drink something” Gwen said. “Oh I know the pool” Gwen said picking up the elevated pool with one hand.

“Please don’t eat us” someone inside the pool said. “Well I won’t eat you I will just swallow you whole” Gwen said as she tilted her head back and dumped the pool into her mouth, along with all the people. Gwen then swallowed all the water, and said “I feel so much better now I want to go see what else the great city of Los Angles has to offer a great giantess like me” Gwen said as she began to walk to downtown!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1953717-Giantess-Gwen-Tennyson