*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955635-A-Tasty-Bunny-Girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1955635
You are a tasty looking Bunnygirl Anthro. Try to survive the day without being on the menu

You are a tasty looking Bunnygirl Anthro. Try to survive the day without being on the menu

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a cute 18 year old Bunny-Girl Half-Anthro named Mandy. You look mostly human, with long blonde hair, a tight shaped body with big breasts and well toned skin. You're feet are larger than most girls, being a bunny girl, you have large size 12 feet. However, you also have Long white bunny ears on top of your head instead of human ears and you have a little cotton tail sticking out of your cute little butt.

Oh and you are pretty much on the menu for other Anthros and Half-Anthros 24/7 as in this world, Vore and Cannibalism are both very much legal and Bunny-Girls are condisdered among the most delicious creature next to humans. Growing up was tough as you almost always had to spend every day avoiding getting picked off by a predator while living out your day to day life. Your sisters weren't as fortunate as they all met their fates on the dinner table. One was made into a nice bunny stew, one was served over rice and another baked into a bunny-girl pie with a few other bunny-girls.

Bunny-Girls are also highly regarded among everyone as making great slaves, both sexual and labor wise. To make matters even worse, your whole life you've had to deal with the neighbor Wolf-Boy licking his lips at you and telling you when you come of age, you would be his slave.

Will you survive another day? Or will you end up adorning some lucky pred's dinner table? Or perhaps end up in chains doing your master's bidding for the rest of your days?
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955635-A-Tasty-Bunny-Girl