*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maryse
  2. Money, Sexy Women, and Wrestling
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955847-WWE-Tournament-GiantessShrink/cid/1957685-Maryse
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1955847
WWE starts a new Tournament using shrunk new talent managed by giantess size Divas.
This choice: Maryse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Maryse

    by: tasty
You come around slowly, shocked to find that everything around seems to have grown to enormous proportions. Then, you come to realise that it is you who has shrunk. You are now about 3 inches tall. Your eyes are drawn to the beautiful giantess now towering over you.

Maryse has always been stunning, but at your new size she seems like a goddess.

"Hey there, little man!" she says.

"Hello Miss." you reply, heart pounding.

She reaches down and gently picks you up, lifting you high into the air until you are level with her beautiful face.

"You know, you look so cute that I almost feel sorry for you." Maryse says.

"What do you mean?" you ask.

"Well, here you are thinking that you're going to be participating in a wrestling tournament but, you see, I've got other ideas!"

What does Maryse want to do with you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tasty (UN: eatenup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk316 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955847-WWE-Tournament-GiantessShrink/cid/1957685-Maryse