*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957502-The-Table-Remix/cid/1677703-The-intro
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1957502
A genius inventor builds a device which lets him take anything or anyone he wants
Chapter #1

The intro

    by: Gundam01
         Boris was a genius. Some may even call him a mad genius. He thought up a design for a transport device which could open a portal to anywhere he wanted and built his prototype. It only took him months to build it. He had help from the technology he stole from his classified Area 51 job. He stood before the machine the size of a dinner table in his basement and turned it on.

         The machine hummed to life. Boris looked at his creation and hurriedly tapped the GPS controls for a field test. For his first test he tried to steal his neighbor’s new mustang outside. He typed in the coordinates and pressed enter. A portal appeared on the table and inside he could see his street with the car parked on it. “Okay, let’s see if this works” he said to himself. Boris reached in a picked up the car. He cautiously pulled his hand back and out came a cherry red mustang…the size of a model car. Boris looked outside and saw no mustang... “It works! It fuckin’ works!” Boris yelled. He thought about ways to make money off his invention but first he was gonna have fun with it.

         You see Boris is what you would call a macrophile. His fantasy was to shrink and torment a living person. Now his fantasy could become reality. For his first try, he chose…

You have the following choices:

1. A school

2. A house

3. A playground

4. Reader's choice

5. Reader's choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gundam01 (UN: gundam01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gundam01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957502-The-Table-Remix/cid/1677703-The-intro