*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1959273
Your nerdy but cute friend shrinks you to tiny (maybe micro) size! Additions Welcomed!

Your nerdy but cute friend shrinks you to tiny (maybe micro) size! Additions Welcomed!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your best friend is very cute, but has always been a very nerdy person. Incredibly smart, but not at her peak socially. So when she asks you to come over to see her new invention, you don't think twice before heading over. Then you find out that her invention is designed to shrink things down to tiny size, and her next test subject is you! What will you do now that your friend has reduced you to a much smaller size and also, it turns out, has had deep feelings for you for a long time!

This is a shrinking fetish based story, that will hopefully be VERY long and detailed by the end. Additions are welcomed on a few conditions:

1 - NO SINGLE-SENTENCE CHAPTERS. The chapters should be detailed, with at least one paragraph of story. Any chapters that are one or two sentences long will be edited.

2 - THIS IS A GIANTESS SHRINKING STORY. So try to keep it to male shrinking and female growth. Females are allowed to shrink, and if for a few brief moments the woman is smaller than the shrunken man, that's fine too, but for every situation there has to be an element of a woman in control.

3 - Things allowed (and encouraged) are: Feet, Handheld, Insertion, Soft Vore (no chewing), Humiliation, Domination, Sex, and shrinking is unlimited (You can make them ANY size you want without limitation). For the stuff i don't want to see: No Butt stuff. Poop, farting, all that stuff will not be permitted. Not to say that the story won't have the potential to be a little gross here and there, but this is just a personal thing.

4 - NO KILLING THE MAIN CHARACTER. Always keep the story going with an option or two. There is no "end" in sight for right now, the idea is just to have fun. And always leave an option for the size of the main character to change. No dead ends in sight, that's what we're aiming for. Also the main character is YOU. This is a size changing story told from YOUR perspective (2nd Person), so write accordingly.

Once the options are opened up, there will be a ton of different ways to take the story, with a whole mess of different characters. We started off with four girls and now we're up to a possibility of 20 or so different girls who take control of the tiny protagonist. The story is just starting to pick up ground, so the more options there are, the more chances we have to make this a HUGE interactive with a lot of different writing styles and characters.

PLEASE feel free to add your own girl to start off with or jump into the story to interact with the previously established characters. But for each girl you add, give a brief overview of her looks, personality, and intentions, BE DESCRIPTIVE with each chapter, any chapters that are rushing a point and changing the story dramatically quickly will be edited or deleted. Have fun with this, let's try and expand this as much as possible!

***** EDIT: 1/25/14

Only three months old and already the story's up to almost 100 chapters! Thanks to everyone who is contributing and to everyone else for reading it!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend