*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who is your best friend?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1682410-Who-is-your-best-friend
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1959273
Your nerdy but cute friend shrinks you to tiny (maybe micro) size! Additions Welcomed!
Chapter #1

Who is your best friend?

    by: ReducedExpectations
You are a senior in college. You get a text from your best friend. It says "I have something important to show you, come to my dorm!" It's a saturday and you have nothing going on so you head right over. Your friend has always been nerdy. A genius by every aspect, but never had much of a social life. You've tried to get her to come out with you every now and then but she doesn't budge. She's always studying, or says she's not feeling well, but you know it's because she's always been an antisocial person. But you and her have been very close and you would do anything for her. So you head to her dorm. Now who is your best friend?

ANAMIKA SANJAYA - 5' 7, Wavy black hair, Indian, skinny. You call her Annie for short. A genius for her age and a brilliant inventor, but has never had a boyfriend. Wears glasses that are way too big, tight undershirts and black shorts. Likes to walk around barefoot a lot. Has a genie costume that you two have played around with as a joke.

SAMANTHA CONCHORD - 5' 4, Flowing red hair, curvy. A bookworm and very controlling. She's a wiccan who learned everything she knows from her mother (who is a fox herself, and only 20 years your senior). You've seen her perform some spells and charms but nothing too groundbreaking. Has said on occasion that she is bisexual, but you've never seen her with a girl before.

KIMBERLY CHANG - 5'9, long black hair, Asian. A young student teacher with straight A's. Into cosplay and steampunk. Loves tiny things, and even had a bug collection for a while. She's a biology major and has a room full of samples in her dorm room. She's joked before about keeping you as a specimen...

MARY DEL RAY - 6'4, long, wavy dirty blonde hair, very tall goth chick. Very shy and quiet in public, but you've known her for years. Is open about her Giantess fetish to you (and noone else). Socially awkward at school, but you have seen her dominant side. Keeps a collection of toy houses in her dorm closet, and has fun stomping through it pretending she is massive.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1682410-Who-is-your-best-friend