*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959487-Naruto-Shippuden-Return-of-the-hypnosis
by mecham
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1959487
More characters, more fun, but now with older characters

More characters, more fun, but now with older characters

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
For those whom want the older characters in their story, this is the continuing adventure of Naruto and his friends as Naruto comes to grip with the powers of the Hypnosis Jutsu, originally created by OJAVIX.

The story can integrate throughout the story of Shippuden (meaning taking place at any time) but let's follow the rules shall we?:

This Jutsu works like this:
1.Hand signals in front of someone and they enter in hypnosis mode.
2.Once in hypnosis mode they will follow any command you say.
3.Once you say your commands you can wake them to start the fun or start the fun in hypnosis mode.

-Everything is acceptable, (even gay stuff, but preferably not) lesbianic stuff OK.
-I'm seeing if making all stories 10 chapters long will be a good idea. With a happy ending or bad ending depending on your choices along the story. If this works, you can even kill characters but preferably at the end of a story.
-If you decide to continue a story from the original, please follow it as it had been set up. To find the info, here is the link:
https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1951333-Narutos-Hypnosis-Jutsu-Reb...

While stories can continue from the original story, new stories can be created, so for the most part, have fun with it.

Naruto and all related characters copyright their original works.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959487-Naruto-Shippuden-Return-of-the-hypnosis