*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female beginning
  2. A new beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961285-Carnal-University/cid/1862385-Female-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1961285
A school for anthro creatures with a special major "sexual prowess and research."
This choice: Female beginning  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Female beginning

    by: las moras
After a few days of travel, you have arrived at Parallax University. An impressive and expansive building nestled on a privately owned lot in the city. Your letter directed you to a specialized reception area for your major program away from normal reception. You assumed it was because of the unusual nature of the program. You did not know the city that well, so had decided to live on the campus using your program's roommate matching.

You enter reception to find a very handsome wolf man sitting behind the desk. He looks up and smiles before speaking. "Welcome to Parallax University's Sexual Prowess and Research program. Could I have your name?"

"Amanda." you answer.

"All right," He says, pulling up a file and handing you a form. "Just fill this out and we will get you a room."

You look at the form and find it to be standard information. The first line asks for your species.

You have the following choices:

1. Canine.

2. Feline.

*Noteb*
3. Equine.

*Noteb*
4. Reptile.

5. More choices.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 las moras (UN: ohshc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DahDuhNah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961285-Carnal-University/cid/1862385-Female-beginning