*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Parliament of the Gods
  2. Catch of the Titans
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961420-Playthings-of-the-Gods/cid/1755542-The-Parliament-of-the-Gods
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1961420
An entire town gets ripped from the earth by six giant gods and carried home for fun
This choice: Damian the noble  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Parliament of the Gods

    by: Deanthrocyte1
Damian starts his night uneasy. Each day he sits on his chair like a dragon over gold, leering at everyone he fears would take it from him. His cronies can be trusted as they put his enemies in place, but only so far. What if one of them robs and murders him one night? As he goes into bed, he listens to the wind blowing through the trees, hoping a creak in the floor would betray a thief. He lights his only candle by his bed stand and curls into a reluctant sleep. If he can stop the world from taking everything from him, he would.

The next morning, he wakes with a chill. He feels cold. His blankets are gone. His bed and bed stand are gone. Everything's gone. Damian curls into a ball frightened. Nothing exists besides a blinding light and strange heavenly haze. He hears a low wind before him and he forces himself out of his infant pose to look up. There before him sits a massive manly god, dressed in a silk cloth and sitting back on some throne obscured by the haze. "You're awake, finally..." he addresses with a thunderous voice.

"Who are you? What happened to my home?"

Damian's questions mean nothing as the god leans back and laughs like a thunderstorm. "YOUR wealth? You greedy insect, we have watched you this whole time. We have seen your wickedness towards the rich men of the village. We have seen your means to gather their gold - murder, extortion. We have seen the sins you've made on earth and we wish to punish you for them."

"We?" Damian turns his head and sees around him five gods, two giants and three giantesses. The one in front of him leans forward so his face is level with him. "As your punishment, you will be the slave for one of them." "What about you?" he asks. The god smiles. "I, Rex, have already taken what is yours to punish personally." Stretching his arms back he reveals a golden chain around his neck with little men dangling from the links. Damian knows the faint faces. They were his mob, his cronies suspended by their arms in front of the giant's pecs. "Take him..." Rex points to one of the five...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pugna

*Noteb*
2. Solas

*Noteb*
3. Kyria

*Noteb*
4. Venus

*Noteb*
5. Puella

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961420-Playthings-of-the-Gods/cid/1755542-The-Parliament-of-the-Gods