*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961815-Tales-from-a-different-Earth
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1961815
Choose a race, and find their place in the world.

Choose a race, and find their place in the world.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Six races, spanning across three countries. Prejudices are held about each, in their own ways. Which appeals to you?

1) Almet
The almet are a horse-man race, long ago having been the peace keepers. When mankind decided they no longer needed such advisors, the Almet were driven away from their lands. Resentful, the Almet watched as their friends slowly waged war and polluted themselves. Now, they live scattered across forests and plains and avoid contact with man.

2) Valod
The Valod are kindly people who have an inbred green-thumb and understanding of livestock. They work as farmers and make the best vets. Valod are simple minded and stay away from politics and fighting, much more comfortable among plants and animals than their fellow humans.

3) Quemaat
These forest dwelling humans could be considered elves or witches, but those are old terms. They hold no magic, though a great understanding of healing herbs. They are a tightly-bonded unit of people, and when two tribes of the nomads meet, a joyous celebration is held. Members will often swap, choosing to spend time with their "lost brothers and sisters". The Quemaat believe all life is valuable, and when eating meat a thanksgiving is held for the life that was lost.

4) Noerok
These are a sturdy people, living their lives on the wall of a cliffside, dexterious and stubborn miners. The Noerok are merchant people who speak all languages and can appraise any piece of metal or gemstone. Sarcastic and quick-witted, these gossipers will make it well know to their fellows if you give them a hard time.

5) Ozlah
Considered the scum of the human races, and sometimes not even referred to as humans. These people are afflicted with Blindsight, a strange condition that prevents them from seeing color or light, but shape and movement come naturally. Their primary sense is that of smell, as evidenced by their lack of a nose and rather two long slits from their eyebrows nearly to their mouths. They grow no hair, and are often forbidden in cities--left to either starve, or steal.

6) Goslen
The high-and-mighty redheads who often have pockets lined with gold. The Goslen are a race of wealth, owning property and even people. These fair skinned folk are also the race of the royal ruling family, and so all others--related or not--feel like blood to the crown and they use this reputation to push around the other races. However, Goslen run a high risk of assassination--there's no need to kill off a harmless Valod, but a threat such as these red heads? Perhaps, for a good price...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961815-Tales-from-a-different-Earth