*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964714-The-Patients-of-Dr-Evans
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1964714
Dr. Evans is a genius that has come up with a way to turn his patients into rich clients.

Dr. Evans is a genius that has come up with a way to turn his patients into rich clients.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Dr. Andrew Evans has a foolproof plan to become rich with minimal work on his part. Utilizing his own unique style of reality-altering magic and science, the physician has found a way to turn any of his free patients into wealthy clients. Through a simple syringe, he can get a secretary. With a puny pill, he can get a Playboy Bunny. A brief use of oxygen could get him an heiress. It doesn't matter of the patient's age or gender, he could have them become whatever he wants, although he does prefer female clients...

What shall follow is a barrage of TG sequences of all kinds. TG, AP, AR, RC, MC, ETC. Changes can be as fast or as slow as you want. Whatever twists, turns, or twists you may want is up to you to decide! Just add responsibly. :)

Here are the rules:

1. Keep it PG-13!
2. I'm not too up for sexual content, but I'll be fine as long as long as it's not in too much description and every chapter.
3. Keep language PG-13 and also keep it tame (like not cursing every sentence)
4. Keep the story going if you can.
5. Remember the rules.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964714-The-Patients-of-Dr-Evans