*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Revert, and Go Home
  2. The First Chapter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965708-Clothing-Part-Swap/cid/1705859-Revert-and-Go-Home
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fantasy · #1965708
A teenage boy gets the ability to swap body parts using clothing.
This choice: Revert, and Go Home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Revert, and Go Home

    by: Saracen1187
Still amazed by what was happening to me, I decided to remove the dress and revert to my usual male self. By now I realized that I had some sort of 'ability', but I wouldn't call it a super power, far too cliche. I could apparently take on the form of girls or women by wearing their clothes, or clothes that they had just tried on. "This is absolutely... I'm speechless" I muttered, exiting the changing room.

I spent the rest of the shopping trip in silence, following my parents around, then we all headed home and my wardrobe had grown thanks to my mother's need to spend money on me. I appreciated her wanting to keep me dressed properly, but sheesh!

Once in my bedroom, I glanced at the bags of clothes on the bed beside me, then pushed them to one side. There was just one thing on my mind at that moment, and that was using my 'ability' again. But the question was, who's clothes did I want to experiment with. My mother's? The idea both creeped me out a little and excited me I had to admit. I had easy access to all her clothes after all, all I needed to do was head into my parents' bedroom and grab a bunch.

There was also my sister Cheryl, a couple of years older than me, she was atrractive but I didn't have any creepy insenstual feelings towards her... thank goodness. I knew I could get hold of her clothes any time too.

But my mind then pictured my neighbor Liz, 31 years old and married. There was nothing 'stunning' about her, but she was cute. 5' 4" tall, she had large breasts for someone her stature, a 30H cup size. She had shoulder length, straight dyed blonde hair that she wore up in a ponytail and an average figure. I'd always noticed the 'muffin top' caused by her hip hugger jeans. But there was something about her I found very appealing, though maybe it was just her breasts. As I thought about her I heard her familiar voice in her back yard and looked out of my window. She was wearing her usual style clothing, jeans, a black tank top and a pair of sneakers. My 'above' view gave me a perfect... if distant view of her impressive cleavage. I also happened to see that she had some clothing hung on her washing line. A mischievous grin appeared on my face.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965708-Clothing-Part-Swap/cid/1705859-Revert-and-Go-Home