*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Curse
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968297-Teen-Guy-Older-Woman-Swap/cid/1712694-The-Curse
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1968297
Not enough of these stories out there
Chapter #1

The Curse

    by: MrSqueejee
My name was Mike Thatcher. I was pretty much your average teenage guy. That is, until the day I ended up becoming the worst thing imaginable... an older woman!

That's right. I'm not me anymore. It all started one fateful morning...

I'd just gotten my driver's liscence. I was going out to get some groceries for my family, because I was willing to do just about anything to use the car.

Suddenly, I heard a thump. "Oh, shit!" I thought. If I'd damaged the car, I probably wouldn't be able to drive it for a long time!

I checked the front of the car. It was fine. But he old lady I hit sure wasn't!

"Are you okay?" I asked, "come on, wake up, you old cow."

"What was that?" she exclaimed, jumping up at me with a fiery rage.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" I exclaimed.

You need to learn how to respect your elders. Ah yes, I have just the right curse in mind!" said the old woman.

"Curse? What are you saying, you old hag?" I demanded.

"That cuts it! From this point on, you will have to live your life as an adult woman... let's see how you like it!"

"Ha. Fat chance, "I muttered, "crazy old bitch."

But just then, I started to feel weird...

Who did Mike become?

You have the following choices:

1. A family member

2. Someone he knows

3. A school faculty member

4. Someone he doesn't know

5. More choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrSqueejee (UN: mrsqueejee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrSqueejee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968297-Teen-Guy-Older-Woman-Swap/cid/1712694-The-Curse