*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Justin's three person date
  2. Second
  3. Straight
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968751-Horny-Power-Rangers/cid/2538893-Justins-three-person-date
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1968751
The Power Rangers get up to all sorts of sexy situations. Not for little kids.
This choice: The Power Chamber  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Justin's three person date

    by: Unknown
(This story takes places after the episode the Rival Rangers)

Having both lost their chance with the new boy to go to the dance with and having no dates both Cassie and Ashley agreed to go out to the dance with Justin Stewart the Blue Turbo Ranger. As Justin had just been joking when he offered to take them both only to have them so readily agree now caught the ten year old high school student in an awkward position, so he did what he normally did when needing advice and went to the Command Chamber to consult with Alpha 6. Being a robot construct Alpha 6 really was no help, apart from helping Justin to get into a blue tux for the three person date. Psyching himself up Justin telepeorted away to get at the agreed meet-up spot the three of them agreed on.

Seeing his "dates" Justin felt his mouth fall open and a throb in his crotch as both girls were dressed not only in their respected colors, with Cassie in pink and Ashley in yellow, they both were wearing dresses that were showing off their best assets. Cassie's dress matched the pink of her Turbo Ranger outfit though having a shorter skirt barely covering her pert and perky ass the dark haired girl was also wearing a pair of white knee high socks and some pink high heeled boots looking akin to stripper boots. While Ashley being less of a girly girl had a tight yellow tank top dress shirt showing off her large breast.

"Oh hey Justin," Cassie said walking over and placing a kiss on Justin's left cheek.

"Thanks for agreeing to take us to the dance it was rather sweat of you," Ashley said kissing his open right cheek. Justin could not say a thing as the pair kissed him as without thinking he reaches up and places a hand on....

You have the following choices:

1. Cassie's perfect bottom

*Noteb*
2. Ashley's perky breast

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DeweyFinn21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968751-Horny-Power-Rangers/cid/2538893-Justins-three-person-date