*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968860-A-Variety-Of-Sizes
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1968860
A variety of stories with a variety of sizes. 15,000+ views!

A variety of stories with a variety of sizes. 15,000+ views!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
--- --- ---
UPDATES
--- --- ---

20/04/15 - Added a few choice chapters and added a few chapters myself of course. Enjoy!

22/02/15 - Done some cleaning up in the chapters, and I've also put STORY START: on the beginning chapters of all the stories, so it's easier to navigate and see where the stories chain up when you're looking at the chapter list. Enjoy!

16/02/15 - Been a busy year, but I'm going to start adding chapters on a regular basis, as such I've uploaded a few chapters just within the last couple of weeks. As well as a title change, the story is back!

05/02/14 - This was primarily a furry story, but I have now added choices for human stories an/or a mix between the two. I have therefore changed the title of this story.

28/12/13 - I have finished creating all the story choices, and there is a lot!


*I'll fill this out soon in more detail*

Please enjoy this size-changing epic. I wanted to start this to create a universe with furries and/or humans of all sizes.

Rules

The reason I add such rules is because when I read other stories, they are usually full of inconsistencies and endless options. I would like to make this piece of work something that a reader can jump into and immediately become engrossed in the story. So, please follow these simple rules and let's make something great!

- Please keep the writing in third-person.

- If you wish to add to the story, please keep your chapters at least 1000 characters long. If they are short and doesn't add anything to the story I will either edit or delete your chapter. If you want to create more options for the reader, please clearly explain their choices.

- Do not add chapter-after-chapter with yet more choices or "options" as this goes on forever and adds nothing to the story and I will delete them accordingly.

- If you are wanting to start a new story, then make a new story using one of the "intro-options". Do not give readers endless options as to what character they want to be/read. Just start your story and go from there.

- No blood/gore and bodily waste
- No deaths
.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968860-A-Variety-Of-Sizes