*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970518-Camp-Chop-NBM-POINTS
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1970518
You and your friends go to a special cabin deep in the woods for some magic enhanced fun!

You and your friends go to a special cabin deep in the woods for some magic enhanced fun!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
THIS STORY IS NOW FOR SALE! FOR THE PRICE OF LITERALLY JUST ASKING FOR IT, THE STORY CAN BE YOURS! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! This Story is now under new management.

You and three of your friends have signed up for a special vacation at a remote resort called "Camp Chop", a fetishist camp that allows you to cosplay as hapless campers on the run from an insane head hunter! None of you can be permenantly harmed, no real pain (apart from mild cuts and bruises if you ask real nicely!) is inflicted on you, and you are all fully aware of the situation, making it all the more fun! There are four of you in total, all bursting at the seams to try out anything and anyone ;P

Here are the campers:

Linda; Linda is five foot six with light hazel hair, pale skin, and a petite frame. A thin waist, B cup breasts, and a fair butt disguise her true perverted nature! Linda is a wild one, is unpredictable, and is willing to do anything, even get captured by the headhunter if need be to satisfy her libido. She is quite dominating in private!

Tanya; Tanya is five foot nine with brown hair, tanned skin, and a highly athletic frame. She sports a C cup, girl abs, and a very tomboyish attitude. She likes to be the leader and takes any challenge head on, though she is not above the ocassional underhanded prank or two!

Ramona; Ramona stands in at five foot four and wears her long blonde hair in a ponytail. A pair of round spectacles cover her round face. She pushes into DD territory and doesn't mind showing it off, nor her little round belly. Despite her looks she is actually one of the smartest girls among them, and likes to plan out every detail of a situation before taking action.

Jane; Jane stands at an impressive six foot two, and has the build of an amazon. Her jet black hair, black skin, and D cups are beautiful to behold. Jane is a loyal friend and always looks out for their interests first.

As well, the headhunter is-

Marcus: six foot even with a well muscled and well endowed body (nine inches). You love your job, and love cutting some people up, though you also love the chase. You sometimes intentionally let them get away, minus a body part or two, just to toy with them further. You like to go into the arena wearing nothing but a belt for their heads and your knife, as well as some war paint.

The rules of the game are as follows:

1. The killer is armed with a magic blade that can cut through the human body, yet not harm it. It instead leaves smooth skin that is sensitive to the touch. The body part can be reattached at any time, and is still under the owners control for two hours, though it will go numb and will be unable to move after that time unless reattached. Parts can be reattached to any person, even people who the part did not belong to.

2. The four campers are dropped off in the cabin, and have an hour to get comfortable before the head hunter arrives!

3. The head hunter's job is to sever each girls head and wear it around his belt. Once he has all four heads on his belt and none of the girls still have a connection to their body the game ends and he is the victor.

4. Hidden somewhere in the cabin or the forrest around it their is a second magic blade that the girls can use against the killer, and if the girls manage to cut off his head and keep it away until his bodystops moving they win!

5. If the girls give themselves up they can be assistants of the headhunter, though he will still take their heads once all the other girls are found and captured.

6. No one is "out" of the game until the game is over!

Rules for the story:
1. NO DEATH! THIS IS COSPLAY OR LARP, PEOPLE GENRALLY DON'T GET KILLED DOING THAT, EVEN IF THESE GIRLS DO GET CUT TO PIECES!

2. Sex is fine and ecouraged, and can be lesbian, straight, or even gay. How can it be gay with only one male character? Well...

3. You can add in new characters! They all must work for the camp, and will remain in their given character barring extreme circumstances. They can either try to help the girls last longer, or be secret helpers of the Headhunter!

4. Try to use every of the 5/3/2 options available, if you can't think of anything, leave it as a reader's choice. From 6/28/2020 until at least 12/31/2020, Story owner will create additional options for all non-ending chapters so all chapters have 5 options. If you would like specific options to be added, email story owner. If you take issue with added options, email story owner.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970518-Camp-Chop-NBM-POINTS