*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970680-Sonic-Girl-ENF
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1970680
The girls of Sonic the Hedgehog find themselves in an "exposing" situation.

The girls of Sonic the Hedgehog find themselves in an "exposing" situation.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Notice: Abandon all hope ye who enter here. I'm kinda done with this thing. I honestly haven't logged in for over a year and I'm surprised this thing still gets new content. The problem is, the stuff that is added is mainly of content I don't care for or incredibly low quality, but I've got another writing project I've been doing that's kept me from caring. Well that and the whole "not logging in" thing. Read at your own risk.

In this story, various girls from the Sonic the Hedgehog games find themselves in an interesting predicament... they have lost all their clothes and now need to get back home without being noticed.
Some ground rules:

Game characters only!
If a character finds something to cover up with, it must be lost within 2 chapters
Try to keep the embarrassment going for as long as possible
No sex, and keep fetish to a minimum
Try to be creative in how they lose their clothes
Nudity is defined as wearing nothing, not even shoes and gloves. Anything worn on the head can remain
No bathroom stuff, please.
Chapters with poor grammar will be edited, chapters that are above the rating will be deleted with extreme prejudice!
Don't let lists drone on
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970680-Sonic-Girl-ENF