*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You've Washed Ashore A Strange Island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970703-Shipwrecked-On-Giantess-Island/cid/1723954-Youve-Washed-Ashore-A-Strange-Island
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1970703
You are shipwrecked on an island filled with various Giantesses.
Chapter #1

You've Washed Ashore A Strange Island

    by: Squashee
You feel water wash over your body and jolt awake and immediately regret it as your head explodes in pain and you cough up salt water. You shake the sand from your eyes and look around to see you are on a beach that seems to go on forever in either direction. In front of you, a thick jungle that you can't see more than 10 feet in front of you.
You try to remember what happened and you slowly recall that you were in an around the world sailboat race when you ran into a bad storm. Your boat started to fill with water and capsize when you were hit in the head and that's the last thing you remember. You carefully get to your feet and try to decide what your next move is going to be. Little do you know you've landed on an island filled with....

You have the following choices:

1. Big Giantesses (30 feet and up)

2. Mini-GTS (30 feet or less)

3. Shemale Giantesses

4. Furry Giantesses

5. Some other kind

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Squashee (UN: squashee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970703-Shipwrecked-On-Giantess-Island/cid/1723954-Youve-Washed-Ashore-A-Strange-Island