*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970703-Shipwrecked-On-Giantess-Island/cid/1731878-Shemale-Giantesses
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1970703
You are shipwrecked on an island filled with various Giantesses.
This choice: Shemale Giantesses  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shemale Giantesses

    by: Unknown
You wiped the sand off your shoulders and wondered where the hell you could be, the environment was huge in comparison to you, almost as if you've shrunk down to a very small size, or as if everything around you have grown. As you took a few steps further inland, a loud quake was heard from a distance as well as branches breaking. Something was roaming inside that forest, and whatever it is, it's big, anticipating a ginormous monster, you calmed down as the cause of the loud noises entered the beach.

"Women?" you thought to yourself, hardly believing it yourself, they were completely massive compared to you, you supposed you were about 2-4 inches tall in their eyes, you squinted your eyes and covered them from the sun as you got a better look at them.
It was five women, all in varying colors between blonde, brown and black, they were greatly tanned, and looked rather savage... Perhaps it was an amazon tribe, most of them wore fur and leather bikinis, but some of them were just plain naked, they had an amazing hourglass figure, full, and nicely shaped breasts, slim waists, and slight visible abbs on their tummies. However, the thing that caught your eyes first were their ginormous members flopping around, slapping against their thighs as they ran, well, at least on the naked ones, those who wore their bikinis had a nice, fat bulge sticking out of their crotch, seemingly it looks like their bottoms had a difficult time containing their fleshy beasts, but that was no suprise of yours, because their members would easily dwarf your own if you'd be their size.

As they started a conversation between each other, you noticed that their language was similar to english, only more primitive, and you had a chance to catch a glimpse of their behinds, they were titanic, massive fleshy globes portruding out of their backs, easily the biggest you've ever had the fortune of seeing, and were absolutely glistening in the sun as beads of sweat kept rolling down their round, juicy cheeks, with no sight of cellulite at all, the blonde lady in a leather bikini, whos member was straining the fabric to the brink of exploding, with a behind much bigger than the others squatted down, her ballsack being flossed by her bikini bottom touched the sand beneath her as she squinted her eyes and pointed towards the ocean right behind you as she said something to the others.

You didn't know what to expect when the women walked towards you, the loud sound of thumping from their feet hitting the ground and excessive clapping noises caused by their members and buttcheeks, you had to do something, but you were running out of time.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970703-Shipwrecked-On-Giantess-Island/cid/1731878-Shemale-Giantesses