*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970916-Tails-Suiting-Adventure
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1970916
Tails has developed tech which allows him to either copy or transform others as suits

Tails has developed tech which allows him to either copy or transform others as suits

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
There is not one world in existence, but many. These worlds or 'Zones' each have their own versions of the way events played out. Some for the better, some for the worse... In some of these Zones, Miles 'Tails' Prower has developed a technology which allows him to either copy a person's form to develop a costume or else turn that person into one... These tales are an exploration of Tails' invention and the results of said technology.

Rules
1. Sex, fondling, masturbation, etc. is allowed and encouraged. The only restrictions are no scat (or other non-sexual bodily fluids), hardcore vore (Being descriptive with the eating process) or incest. Softcore vore (basic descriptions and nothing more), especially as a method of suiting, is fine.
2. Please, use proper grammar and full sentences.
3. No 'choice' chapters, except for the first few in deciding which version of the story to pursue. Many of these will be left open, but no choice chapters past the first set of Two Chapters Only. (I.E.: Once the After that, all chapters must move the story forward in some way.
4. Tails is just the one who developed the technology, other characters may use it and other characters may be the focus of the story.
5. All characters are over 18 years of age.

I reserve the right to edit or delete chapters which do not follow these rules. If you follow them, though, I'll leave them alone and you can be as imaginative as you'd like!

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970916-Tails-Suiting-Adventure