*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971986-With-a-single-wish
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1971986
A teenaged boy is given a single wish by an all powerful being.

A teenaged boy is given a single wish by an all powerful being.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This story is intended for adults only. Read at your own risk. This story is a work of fiction, as are all people, places, and events depicted within, no matter how closely they may resemble real people, places, or events. The actions taken by the characters of this story are often immoral, illegal, or perverted in nature, and in no way reflect the views of the author, nor are they encouraged to be undertaken by anyone in real life, ever, under any circumstances. Having said that..........

GREEN=notes.

RED=Don'ts, no no's, or whatever else you want to call them. Writing any of these is a good way to get your chapter deleted.

A teenage boy named Eric Johnson is given a single wish by an all powerful being. The catch is, whatever he wishes for must effect either every man on the planet, every woman on the planet, or both, and once the wish is made, it's effects are permanent. Also, he only gets one, no wishing for more wishes. Whether Eric is aware of these limitations, or even that he's been granted a wish in the first place before it's made and the effects manifest themselves is up to you, though Eric will eventually notice any changes made unless their subtle. Whether anyone else will become aware of the changes is also up to. Provided he's aware that he has a wish available, Eric can can also choose to pass the wish along to someone else if you so desire. The wish can also be granted any way you desire, so long as it fulfills the criteria of the words used, with as much or as little detail as you want, though try to keep it to no mare than a couple of paragraphs if possible. I personally plan on having most of the wishes I add granted as intended, though even then they might easily have unintended consequences. Other than that, anything is allowed aside from the following:

1. Absolutely no sex involving children. Sex involving teenagers is perfectly okay and expected however. Also, if something changes the rate at which humans reach adulthood or causes a child to physically become an adult, example body swapping or a spell that causes age progression that character is then considered an adult for the purposes of the story.

2. No wishing for everyone to become incontinent, or anything else related to those bodily functions. Also, while urine and feces can be mentioned if appropriate for the situation, they shouldn't be dwelled upon, or be a part of any sort of sexual act. You are still allowed to include anal sex if you want to however.

3.No making everyone fat, and no descriptions or images of sex involving fat people. I don't have any prejudice against fat people in general, or any problem with them being mentioned in the story, or even being one of the major characters, but I'm not attracted to them, and I don't want them becoming a main focus of the story, especially where sex is concerned.

4. No sex with corpses, or cannibalism. It's weird, it's creepy, and It's disturbing. You can however include something like a zombie plague or something should Eric's wish involve something like that, just no having sex with them. Also, Vore is okay. I know that may require a little clarification what with the no cannibalism rule and all, so basically, it works like this. Cannibalism, at least my definition of it, involves any human being eating the flesh of another, either for sustenance, religious reasons, or their own sick pleasure. (please note that zombies and near human fantasy monsters that are known to eat humans can not be cannibals because they are no longer human, or never were human in the first place.) Vore on the other hand involves one person eating another, usually by swallowing them whole, transforming them into a liquid and drinking them, or by transforming them into something normally considered eatable such as a piece of cake or pie and then consuming them, and is usually accomplished by the use of magic, and even then, the individual being consumed should not be harmed during the process( though they might be frightened), and should be able to be easily restore to normal at a latter date. If any of these criteria are not met, it will most likely be considered cannibalism and be deleted, though I might make an exception if the chapter is especially good.

5. No killing off the main character, or any other character, at least not without a good reason, and no dead ending an existing story line. You should always keep at least one option open so that other people can add to it. Also, when adding new wishes, the last available option should always be reserved for more options, and should read either More wishes, Another wish, A different wish, or something similar. I'll go back and change the titles to something more appropriate later as necessary.

Well, that's it on the rules for now, though I might add more latter if I decide it's necessary. Now, on with the show!

Meeting The Cast

Your name is Eric Johnson. A fairly average teenager, you're about five feet ten inches tall, with light brown hair which you keep cut short, dark blue eyes, pleasant features, and a build that manages to be slender without appearing skinny. You're a fairly decent kid for the most part, though you're something of a pervert, with a variety of odd fetishes, as well as being willing to chase after almost anything in a skirt, despite the fact that you have a steady girlfriend, something that sometimes causes problems between the two of you. You're also a bit of a prankster, and have been know to make important decisions without really thinking through the consequences from time to time. Shortly after your sixteenth birthday, you are visited by a magical being of great power who has chosen to grant you any one wish of your choosing, with the catch that any wish you make must affect all the men in the world, all the women in the world, or both, and regardless of what you choose to wish for, the effects are always permanent, unless Eric can somehow locate and travel to the home dimension of the being that gave him the wish in the first place and persuade him to reverse it somehow, a difficult prospect to be sure. You live in a large house on a four acre plot of land located at the outer edge of the suburbs of a major city, along with your family members, including.....

Randell Johnson- Eric's older brother, Randell is a nineteen year old collage student attending the local university, though he has yet to decide on a major. He stands 6 foot 2, with short spiky blonde hair, blue eyes, and an average build. He's fairly athletic, having participated in a variety of sports back in high school, though he was never a starter. Since moving away from home and entering collage he's become a bit of a party animal, and considers himself something of a ladies man, something that the ladies seem to agree with based on how many girls he's dated over the years. Personality wise, he's fairly similar to his younger brother in most respects, and the two of them get along well most of the time, except when they become involved in one of their frequent "Prank Wars" with each other. At the moment, Randell is living on campus, though he returns home to visit often since it's fairly close by and he hasn't entirely adjusted to collage life just yet. Randell, as well as Eric, are the sons of....

Daniel Johnson- Daniel, or Dan for short, is Eric's father. Having married for the first time late in life, Dan is six feet tall and 48 years old, with salt and pepper hair, strong features, and a build similar to that of his son though more muscular. He has worked at a number of jobs over the course of his life, mostly in the oil fields and the construction industry, and though he's hardly an expert, he can handle just about any vehicle, tool, or piece of equipment he's likely to come across with some degree of proficiency, and does all his own home repairs. Right at the moment, he's working on an off shore oil rig, and is often away from home for days, or even weeks at a time due to that fact. Personality wise, he's a very stubborn, no nonsense sort of individual with a firm belief in the value of hard work. He's married to.....

Cynthia Johnson- Formerly know as Cynthia Burk, Cynthia is Dan's second wife and the two of them have been married for a little over two years, Dan's first wife, Eric's mother Emily, having died in a car wreck five years ago. A trophy wife of sorts, Cynthia is a stay at home mom, and much younger than her husband, only 33 years old, and very attractive, standing five and a half feet tall, with long lush strands of fiery red hair, bright green eyes, a cute button nose, narrow waist, long sexy legs, a full firm heart shaped ass, and a natural set of full firm FF tits. Personality wise, she's kind and generous, though she's not exactly the most responsible of individuals, as well as being more than a little mischievous, often going out of her way to embarrass her two daughters, as well as Eric and his his older brother Randell. Having worked for a number of years as a stripper prior to marrying her current husband, she's not at all shy about her body, and enjoys showing it off, typically wearing tight or revealing clothing, both around the house and out in public, using her considerable assets and sex appeal to mercilessly tease her two new stepsons and their friends as much as she feels she can get away with, as she enjoys the attention, as well as the awkwardness and embarrassment her actions cause them. As for her daughters....

Stephanie Johnson- Cynthia's oldest daughter by five minutes, Stephanie is 16, the same age as Eric, and stands 5'5", nearly the same height as her mother, with dark brown eyes and long, straight dark brown hair having taken after her estranged father rather than her mother in this regard. Other than that, she looks fairly similar too her mother, though significantly less well endowed, though her D-cup breasts are still impressive by anyone's standards, and have gotten her more than her fair of attention from the boys she goes to school with, not all of it entirely welcome. Stephanie is highly intelligent, and takes her classes seriously. She enjoys cheer leading, as well as dancing and journalism, and hopes to be a reporter some day once she's graduated from collage. Personality wise, she's a bit more serious than her mother or sister, as well as being more conservative fashion wise, preferring more normal clothing rather than the sort slutty stuff her mom and twin sister like to wear, though she can still be a bit of a tease when the mood strikes her, and, though she'd never admit it for fear of being labeled a pervert, she secretly (so she thinks) has a crush on her two new step brothers, especially Eric. Stephanie also has a fraternal twin sister by the name of....

Rachel Johnson- The younger twin by five minutes or so, Rachel is Stephanie's fraternal twin sister. Rachel is practically a clone of her mother aside from being slightly shorter, only 5'2", and with a slightly smaller bust, having reached an astounding EE over the course of the last year or so, though before that she and her sister were roughly the same size. Though no less intelligent than her sister, Rachel lacks the diligence her sister possesses, being more of a party girl, mainly into shopping, music, gossip, and especially boys, and has been labeled as the school slut, for good reason, as she's had well over a dozen boyfriends, as well as more than twice that number of more casual relationships, and has slept with virtually all of them, including both of her step brothers on the night of their parents wedding, though neither of them know about the other, as it hasn't happened again, and she had made both of them swear an oath of secrecy the night it happened, something they were both more than willing to do under the circumstances. This behavior has caused her mother no end of worry, as she constantly worries that her daughter will wind up as an unwed teen mother the same way she did near the same age.

In addition to his family members, Eric has a number of friends, including....

Monica Manson- Eric's girlfriend, Monica is a leggy blue eyed blonde hottie standing 5'5" and about 120 pounds, with a narrow waist, tight shapely rear, and perky B-cup tits. She's also a starter for the schools volleyball team. She's a bit of a tom boy, preferring jeans and shorts over skirts and dresses, and enjoys a number of activity's that most girls find boring or annoying such as professional wrestling, sports, and video games. She is still a girl however, and also enjoys shopping, romance movies, and sleepovers with her friends. She's also a bit of a prankster just like her boyfriend, and prone to occasional bouts of sarcasm. Despite Eric's cheating ways, the two of them love each other deeply, and have a good relationship for the most part, probably the only reason that Monica hasn't dumped him yet. She is friends with both of Eric's step sisters, as well as......

Linda Chan- Monica's best friend, Linda is a short Asian girl of Chinese decent, standing a mere 4'11", with lustrous raven hair down to the small of her back, which she usually wears in a pony tail, a slender gymnasts build with tiny A-cup breasts, and a cute childlike face, which, combined with her small stature and lack of development in the chest area, cause's her to appear much younger than the seventeen years she actually is. She is the older sister of...

Lee Chan- Linda's younger brother, Lee is 15 years old, and a close friend of Eric's, the two of them having grown up together, helping to get each other in and out of trouble on any number of occasions over the years. Lee, like his sister, is short, standing only five foot four inches tall, something that annoys him to no end, as he's shorter than virtually every other boy in his age group, and many of the girls as well, and has caused him to be picked on and made the butt of many jokes growing up. Lee's would be tormentors rarely challenge him twice however, as he has been studying martial arts for the last five years as a means to help compensate for his size, and has become quite good at it, winning most of the fights he gets into, though he avoids fighting at all as much as possible, preferring to talk his way out of trouble. Being of a more serious mindset than his friends, Lee often acts as the voice of reason for their little group, though he is still a teenage boy, and can often be talked into things that he knows he shouldn't do, especially if it involves girls. In addition to Eric, he is also friends with....

Taylor Long- A recent arrival in the area, Taylor became friends with Lee, and Eric a little less than a year ago when he arrived as a transfer student from a neighboring district. Standing just a hair over six feet tall, Taylor is 16 years old and a good basket ball player and a decent musician on the base guitar, with sandy blonde hair, and a slender athletic build. He's a fairly quiet individual, with a live and let live attitude, and generally tends to just go with the flow of things, and rarely gets all that worked up even when things aren't going his way.

Additional Characters:

Haley- Monica's younger sister, Haley is fourteen, going on fifteen, and rather cute, standing around 5'2", with long blonde hair, big blue eyes framed by long lashes set within a cute, childlike face, and a figure very similar to that of her older sister, though not (quite) as developed. She's a bit more of a girly girl than her sister, preferring skirts and dresses over the shorts and jeans Monica favors. She's also had a crush on you almost from the moment she met you, and is always asking you to take kiss her, take her on dates, and other such nonsense, something that makes you somewhat uncomfortable, as she's really to young for you, not to mention that you're dating her sister, and her behavior has caused no end of arguments between the two sisters.

In addition, if you fell the need to add your your own original characters to the story, please feel free to do so, just don't forget about the original characters, as they are the people Eric is closest to.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971986-With-a-single-wish