*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Leaving Holly's Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972293-Holiday-Kids/cid/1728616-Leaving-Hollys-Day
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1972293
A group of orphans partake in several journeys and adventures in search of birth parents.
Chapter #1

Leaving Holly's Day

    by: A*Monaing*Faith
"O I do wish you wouldn't leave. Not so soon after your birthday and all." Cinder gave his foster Mom a gentle smile and a hug.

"Don't worry about us Mom, you raised us right. We'll be fine, but I have to do this. I have to..." Holly Foster bit her lip as if she knew nagging wouldn't do any good, but she simply couldn't help herself.

"I know you will be and I'm so glad your brothers and sister are going with you," she glanced over at Fin, fast asleep on the other bed in the room, "I just..."

Cinder turned a raised eyebrow her way. It wasn't like Miss Holly to cut herself off. She had a strange look on her face, a mix of fear and insecurity. Neither was an emotion Cinder was used to seeing on her face. He was about to ask her what was wrong when...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972293-Holiday-Kids/cid/1728616-Leaving-Hollys-Day