*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sugarcube Corner
  2. Introductory chapter.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974300-MLP-FIM-Shrink-Interactive/cid/1735630-Sugarcube-Corner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1974300
You end up in the world of Equestria...Shrunk.
This choice: Sugarcube Corner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sugarcube Corner

    by: Rockdude2
Looking around you don't know where you are. The obvious thing to do is gather some basic information, the whos the whats the where the when and the why.

Starting off is the basic idea of where you are. you notice you are in a place with a lot of what appears to be to you giant pastries on a table. You realize your on a table you after doing some size comparison you realize you have shrunk. Your worried that someone may come and eat the food.

After adjusting your senses you start to notice a pink pony yell " HAPPY BIRTHDAY" at a pair of twin ponies,the cake twins, they are less two years old. You notice the ponies gathered are familiar. The mane 6 are here as well as the parents of the cake twins and a few ponies you don't recognize "probably friends of the family" you guess.

You need to find a way to get some of them to notice you. Looking around you relize jumping off would mean an end. Waiting is an option or You could climb on top of a cupcake, You could also jump into an empty glass or you could jump into the punch bowl maybe lie down on a spoon. It's your choice and you choose to...

You have the following choices:

1. Wait

2. Climb on top of a cupcake

3. Jump into an empty glass

*Noteb*
4. Jump into the punch bowl

*Noteb*
5. Lie on a spoon

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rockdude2 (UN: megadude3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dashylight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974300-MLP-FIM-Shrink-Interactive/cid/1735630-Sugarcube-Corner