*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Park
  2. a new beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1758616-The-Park
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: The Park  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Park

    by: Unknown
Jessica had heard of this great cities park. She had heard it was more of a camp ground and besides for the young girls school it was the only other land mark of the city. Before she left her past life behind Jessica had done a little research. But first she had bought special hiking boots for just this occasion. The area was around huge compared to any other park she had heard of. Most of it was just mountain trails an their was a few bodies of water too.

Jessica had a mild urge to go and get a swimsuit but she rejected the idea. There was many if other thins she could do besides for going around and swimming. But she also heard that there was not many travelers that went around the area.

Jessica had gotten boots just for this occasion. They had special silicon implants that would give her that heel look but still allow her to do anything she wanted to do.

Jessica thought of maybe changing outfits but just kept her current one on. Knowing that she wouldn't have a car for a little she got he ID ready and set off for a taxi.

Eventually she flagged one down and paid the fee. The drive took a little under 50 minutes but Jessica thought that it would all be worth it. As she paid the driver she noticed how deserted the area looked. Yeah there was a parking lot but only around 4 cars in it.

With the lights of the city long gone Jessica set off in a little walk. Her outfit actually worked very well for what she was doing but Jessica wanted to do something else. The walk bored her quickly. Her bladder felt a bit overflowing but nothing he couldn't handle.

She also had heard of the great hiking trails they had. None other mountain climbing trails could compare she had heard. Swimming might seem a bit fun but she realized she had not seen any big lakes on her way here.

After making her walk around 40 minutes long, Jessica had to take a little break. She quickly got into a tree line an as she opened it up she found a huge lake. The water was glistening and all. It also looked like little waves were coming out.

And after a quick look she also spotted a bathroom. Swimming was basically impossible unless she wished too swim in her underwear or even nude. The outfit would be needed so Jessica decided to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1758616-The-Park