*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jessica Meets Mrs. Bradley
  2. a new beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1739434-Jessica-Meets-Mrs-Bradley
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: Visit her new neighbors  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jessica Meets Mrs. Bradley

    by: imreadonly2
Jessica walked next door and knocked on the door, determined to meet her new neighbor. Naturally shy, her work as a journalist had forced her out of shell, which is one of the reasons she loved her job.

Jessica was pleasantly surprised when Mrs. Bradley, an attractive but maternal woman in her 40's, opened the door. Introducing herself, Jessica explained she had moved in next door, and Mrs. Bradley immediately invited her in for some tea.

Sitting at the table as Mrs. Bradley poured, Jessica used her journalistic skills to quickly get the scoop on Mrs. Bradley. She had two daughters, one in college and one who worked as a teacher at a local school. She liked to sew and bake, belonged to the bridge club, always voted Republican, and believed that "children should be seen and not heard."

"That would explain the strap by the door," Jessica said, noting the razor strap with the phrase, "Mother's Little Helper" hanging on the hook. "I'm sure glad I'm too old for that," Jessica said, laughing as she squirmed slightly in her chair.

"Oh, but you're not. My girls still get spanked, and they're a lot bigger than you. It's about behavior, not age."

A bit surprised, Jessica simply stared at her, but Mrs. Bradley continued on as if nothing had happened. "You know, my bridge party is coming over soon, and it would be wonderful if you could meet them," Mrs. Bradley said. "Although you are dressed a bit…formally."

As she leaned over to freshen Jessica's tea, Mrs. Bradley knocked the cup right onto Jessica's lap! "Oh, goodness, you're soaked, and my the other ladies will be here any minute. Hurry up to the laundry room, and let me get you out of those wet things."

"No, I'll be fine," Jessica protested. "If I can just go home…"

"Don't be silly, dear," Mrs. Bradley responded, grabbing Jessica's hand and pulling her out of her chair. "If you go home you won't get to meet everyone. Now let me get you out of those wet things---"

Jessica didn't want to go, but the older woman's grip was insistent, and soon she found herself standing in the laundry room. "You can wash yourself in the shower over there," she said. "as soon as I get you undressed…"

"No, really…stop. I can undress myself."

"No, don't be silly, dear, it will be faster if I help. Skin the bunny!" she said, pulling the top over Jessica's head. "My, all this padding," she said disapprovingly. "Let's see if we can find you something more sensible to wear, shall we?"

In a few seconds Jessica was naked and with a playful swat from Mrs. Bradley was scurrying into the tub. "Hurry up and rinse off dear," she said, "while I find you something cute to wear."

Jessica wasn't dirty, but the shower did quickly remove her perfume scent and replace it with the fresh scrubbed ivory smell of the bar of soap in the shower. When Mrs. Bradley returned with her new clothes, Jessica was horrified.

The underpants and matching vest had cartoon ducks on them, and the pink T-shirt had a picture of Cinderella. The blue overall shorts were decorated with several pictures of the Muppets. The socks had pink trim on the top, and the shoes were a pair of Keds.

"Let's get you dressed, spit-spat!" Mrs. Bradley said cheerfully. "My friends will be here any minute."

Horrified, Jessica simply stared at the clothes, covering herself as best as she could with her hands.

"Is there a PROBLEM?" Mrs. Bradley asked, her voice growing stern.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 imreadonly2 (UN: imreadonly2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1739434-Jessica-Meets-Mrs-Bradley