*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wake Up Call
  2. Our Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1784392-Wake-Up-Call
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: at home with your Mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wake Up Call

    by: Unknown
It was a rather peaceful Saturday morning. You were sitting in your family room watching TV. Specifically, you were watching Adventure Time, which was your new favorite show. With a big yawn, you stretched out on the recliner you were relaxing on. The chair was so huge, you hardly took up any space at all. Sometimes being small was a blessing. And other times it was a curse. Like today for example. Your day was about to become not so great.

You had been watching TV peacefully for about two hours now, until you realized it was 10 o'clock. Your mother always got up at 10 on the weekends, although she was rather groggy and dizzy for a few minutes immediately afterward. In fact, you heard her footsteps approaching almost exactly after you thought that last thought. You weren't worried though. She knew you always like to watch TV in the mornings. What worried you was when she entered the family room carrying a gigantic box, almost twice your size. A box that covered your mothers face. And she was heading towards the chair.

You were practically paralyzed and unable to talk. Instead, you fidgeted in your chair, unsure of how to dodge the box. You were so undecided on a plan of action, that you had no plan at all. Your unknowing mother placed the box directly on top of you, completely crushing you flat against the chair. Then she lifted the box and dropped it to the floor, but the damage was done. You were crushed flat, and helpless to do anything as your tired mother sighed and sat down in the chair.

Her massive ass descended like an elephant onto your tiny, papery body, pressuring you tightly between her butt and the chair. She grinded her ass in the chair a little to get comfortable, mushing your face deeper into her butt. Then she relaxed, and let all her weight fall onto you as she leaned back in the chair. The pressure was heavy, and the heat intense. This day had just taken a bad turn.

Thankfully, your mother felt you immediately upon standing up. Unfortunately, she didn't stand up again for four hours. You were trapped, sweating and crushed, under her titanic ass for four hours. She apologized profusely, but it hadn't been THAT bad. Anyways, you ate breakfast, and were about to go play video games, when you heard your mother's voice.

"Sweety!" She called. "I need you to help me with some chores. Please?" You reluctantly agreed. What does she have you do first?

You have the following choices:

1. Help her move more boxes!

2. Clean the house!

3. Massage her! (Is that even a chore?)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1784392-Wake-Up-Call