*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Character Profiles
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976148-Global-Chat/cid/1741384-Character-Profiles
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1976148
How would you KIT from across the world? Tell your story.
Chapter #1

Character Profiles

    by: A*Monaing*Faith
Initial Character Profiles

Zoe, Age 9, Ms. Zoiler's 4th Grade Class, Dublin Elementary, Denver, Colorado, USA, Current MST: 10 am

Zoe is in the 4th grade advanced class at her school. She has a younger sister (5) and baby brother (2). Her favorite subjects are Math and Reading. She's not good at Social Studies and hopes to enjoy learning more by writing her PenPal.

Tim, Age 22, IT Professional, California, Current PST: 9 am

Tim met a boy online. The boy has visited once and they started a relationship. Neither is excited about the long distance but they are giving it a shot.

Jennifer, Age 32, Company Director of International Relations, Atlanta, GA Current EST: 12 noon

Jennifer's company does most of it's business with Japan. Overcoming the cultural differences is the biggest challenge she faces. From the odd hours to the cultural idiosyncrasies it's difficult for her to balance the changes in her personal life. Boyfriend of 5 years, what direction are they headed in? She wants marriage and kids, he wants?

Adam, Age 18, College Freshman, Chicago, IL, Current CST: 11 am

Adam hopes to study abroad one day, so he finds several pen pals and begins fostering relationships.

Antonina, Age 45, 3-star Hotel Maid, Detroit, MI, Current EST: 12 noon

First generation Russian American from Moscow. Came to states with her sister. Her parents and brother are still in Russia. Hoping for the American dream, she loves Hospitality. Has a knack for making hotels better. Works her way up the ladder.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976148-Global-Chat/cid/1741384-Character-Profiles