*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976536-Skylanders-The-Winds-of-Change
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1976536
Strange events are occurring in the Skylands. How will the Skylanders adapt? Fetish zone.

Strange events are occurring in the Skylands. How will the Skylanders adapt? Fetish zone.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
"Hello. I am Master Eon, and welcome to the Skylands. Ever since Kaos was defeated, the residents of the Skylands have lived in peace. But a new enemy has appeared, bringing chaos and disaster wherever he goes. Even you, the Portal Master, may be effected by this menace. So please take care, as you venture the Skylands with the legendary Skylanders."

*******************************************************

Hello everyone! It's me, the author. I'd just like to point some things out.

This is a fetish based story, mainly focusing around Transformations and Inflations. If you don't like reading stuff like this, go somewhere else. For the rest of you, I just want you to remember a couple of things before you add to my story:

For one, since this is a T rated story, you cannot add things like gore, sex, harsh language (preferably, no colorful language if you mind) and no popping. Popping is not actually banned with the T rating, but I just don't like it. Everything else goes.

When you enter the story, I will give you instructions as to where to go, so you don't get lost.

Good story additions will be rewarded with GPs.

Well, if you're ready, let's begin!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976536-Skylanders-The-Winds-of-Change