*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sekhmet, the lioness god
  2. The old world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978854-Giant-Anthro-Egyptian-Gods/cid/1774665-Sekhmet--the-lioness-god
by Tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1978854
A remake of the interactive I loved that was deleted.
This choice: Sekhmet, the lioness god  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sekhmet, the lioness god

    by: Unknown
You wake up ,dizzy and drowsy on the cold tiled floor. You have a quick look around the room and this was certainly not your living room that you were watching tv in earlier. Egyptian hieroglyphics line the walls, many of which feature a lioness. However, in the centre of the room lies a massive anthro lioness sitting on a royal throne!

She is around 30 feet tall, has a stunning figure, well kept paws and scarily sharp teeth. She beckons you forth with one finger.

"Welcome, my new pet. My name is Sekhmet, goddess of Egypt. I have brought you here so you may serve and worship me as per my demands."

You stand there clueless and confused, in awe of this magnificent Egyptian goddess.

"Now slave, for your first task I require you to…"

You have the following choices:

1. Worship my Paws

2. Pleasure Me

3. Worship me

4. Massage my Paws

*Noteb*
5. Be my footstool

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978854-Giant-Anthro-Egyptian-Gods/cid/1774665-Sekhmet--the-lioness-god