*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Summoned by Ra.
  2. The old world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978854-Giant-Anthro-Egyptian-Gods/cid/2425405-Summoned-by-Ra
by Tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1978854
A remake of the interactive I loved that was deleted.
This choice: Ra, the bird god  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Summoned by Ra.

    by: Lordalmar
You're watching a documentary on Egypt, and a bright flash of light come from the television. You rub your eyes and wait for your sight to return. You look around and notice you're in a huge ancient temple. Symbols of the sun decorate the room. You recall the sun is associated with the Egyptian god Ra. You scan the room but find no signs of life. You notice a large stone door standing open at the end of the room. You assume the door leads to an exit, so you start walking. You make it halfway to the door, but it slams shut. You don't remember anyone else in the room but yourself, so who shut the door?

"You can't leave my temple so easily!"

You spin around and witness a frightening sight. A 20-foot tall black falcon sat upon an ancient stone throne. You pinched yourself and realized these events weren't a dream. You were in a temple dedicated to Ra, and he sat before you. How can you escape? You can't fight a god, and your only exit is blocked. You move closer to the giant bird, and he appears pleased with your change of heart.

"I'm Ra, king of the gods, and you're my newest servant!"

You never imagined becoming a servant of a god. You sighed in defeat and awaited Ra's first command. The massive avian taps his clawed foot on the stone floor. A smile crosses Ra's face, and you dread what he'll make you do. You envision all kinds of ways Ra could humiliate you, and show off his powers. You snap out of your trance, and Ra gives you your first command.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978854-Giant-Anthro-Egyptian-Gods/cid/2425405-Summoned-by-Ra