*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982055-Sailor-Moon-ENF
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1982055
Sailor Moon and her allies find themselves in a variety of embarrassing predicaments.

Sailor Moon and her allies find themselves in a variety of embarrassing predicaments.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A story created on request for a Sailor Moon ENF, based mainly around the anime. The general guidelines are the same as found in all my other stories. A brief overview:

Guide the selected character through a series of events that leave her stark naked, far from cover, and completely embarrassed. While the character may find something to cover herself up with, it generally shouldn't last for too long (think a couple chapters at most).

In this particular story, please keep in mind the setting. Unless a character is travelling, they should be in Tokyo, Japan, where the series takes place.

General restrictions-
No scat, gore, vore, shrinking, growing, rape (other forms of sex allowed, subject to removal at my discretion), transformation, and the like.

Now, for a basic rundown of the characters.

Sailor Moon (Usagi Tsukino)- http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sailor_Moon_(anime)
Leader of the Sailor Senshi, yet arguably one of the least mature. While she has grown into her role as a hero, she is still known to have her "crybaby moments".

Sailor Venus (Minako Aino)- http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sailor_Venus_(anime)
Soldier of Love and Beauty, Venus is a dreamer. Hoping to be a famous performer one day, the perky youth attends auditions whenever the opportunity arises.

Sailor Mercury (Ami Mizuno)- http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sailor_Mercury_(anime)
Soldier of Water and Wisdom. The quiet bookworm of the group. Rumored to have an IQ of 300, she is easily the smartest of the bunch. While she puts forth a shy exterior, this hides her love for pop culture and romance novels.

Sailor Mars (Rei Hino)- http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sailor_Mars_(anime)
Soldier of Fire and Passion. Elegant and serious, though a tad boy crazy and short-tempered. As a shrine maiden, Rei is gifted with limited precognition, allowing her to occasionally glimpse bits of the future. Unlike the rest of the Senshi, Sailor Mars attends a private Catholic school, separate from her friends.

Sailor Jupiter (Makoto Kino)- http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sailor_Jupiter_(anime)
Soldier of Thunder and Strength. A bit of a tomboy, and easily the strongest of the Senshi in terms of physical prowess, Makoto is certainly unlike the average Japanese girl. As an orphan, Makoto lives alone and takes care of herself, having developed skills in housekeeping, cooking, and gardening.

Sailor Uranus (Haruka Tenou)- http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sailor_Uranus
Soldier of Sky and Fury. A year older than most of the other Senshi. An excellent driver with dreams of becoming a racer, Uranus is more of a tomboy than even Jupiter, preferring to dress and even speak like a man in most situations.

Sailor Neptune (Michiru Kaiou)- http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sailor_Neptune
Soldier of the Ocean and Embrace. An elegant and wealthy girl, as well as a talented violinist and painter. Neptune has given up her own dreams, instead devoting herself fully to her duties as a Senshi, willing to make any sacrifice for the sake of her duty.

Sailor Pluto (Setsuna Meiou)- http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sailor_Pluto
Soldier of Time and Space. A bit of a mystery to the rest of the Senshi, having come to earth from outer space. While her personality is distant and her demeanor stern, she is capable of being quite friendly, and aids the other Senshi when she can. Her time in space has left her with a feeling of great loneliness.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982055-Sailor-Moon-ENF