*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1991902-At-the-Mercy-of-Female-Feet/cid/1860608-Who-else-is-involved-in-this-story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1991902
A guy with a foot fetish keeps ending up at women's feet...what could be the problem?
This choice: Other characters' bios  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Who else is involved in this story?

    by: Unknown
Other Characters:

You don't know any of Tora's friends or family especially well. You get the impression that they disapprove of you and feel that you were never much of a boyfriend for Tora before. Her best friends - Anika, May, Charlotte and Naoko are all the same age as her: 22 years old. (All foot sizes are in US).

Anika
Tall Indian-American girl with dark skin and black hair. This girl likes to dominate and doesn't have a problem with making guys grovel at her feet! Good looking and tomboyish with long, powerful and usually sweaty feet and toes (size 8).

May
Petite Chinese-American girl with long, black hair. A slightly shy girl, she has a kinder heart than her other friends, though she tends to go along with the crowd fairly happily! Never had a boyfriend before. Very small, cute feet (size 3) with sexy toes.

Charlotte
Beautiful, smart and athletic with long, brown hair. The total package! She is a determined girl who knows what she wants! Very sexy feet (size 6) with arches and toes to die for!

Naoko
Slim cute Japanese-American girl. Long, dark brown-black hair. Is into kendo training, which makes her athletic and not to be messed with! Size 5 feet, which are surprisingly soft (considering her training!) with no nail varnish.

Beth
Tora's younger, very pretty, 18 year old sister. Quite tall, slim, bright blonde hair and very tanned. She is bratty and envious of Tora, feeling as if she's always lived in her older sister's shadow. She has a best friend called Carly (see below). Size 6 feet, which are like her, attractive and well-cared for.

"Continuehere for more characters!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Darkblader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1991902-At-the-Mercy-of-Female-Feet/cid/1860608-Who-else-is-involved-in-this-story