*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The proposition
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1995719-Super-Small-Spy/cid/1810133-The-proposition
by ulti
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1995719
Found by a super secret organisation, Tim finds himself a hapless spy that always fails.
Chapter #1

The proposition

    by: ulti
         It was a boring day for Tim and his flatmates Jen, Faye and Kim. As they all sat about watching the same old reruns on TV. "Arrghh I'm so bored" Faye yelled flailing her limbs, like a child throwing a tantrum. "How can it be so boring, their should be a law against it" She pouted. "Well I kind of enjoy this down time, I mean I'm normally getting into some random situation and its nice to be able to relax" You smiled, stretching your legs out across your tiny couch placed on the coffee table between the girls and the TV. "I don't really care about it being a quiet day, though I cant laze about like normal with you two taking up all the room" Kim scoffed, pushing Jen and Faye with a couple of well placed elbow barges as she tried to use her 3DS. "Hey cheer up everyone some things bound to happen sooner or later" Jen chirped.
         Suddenly there was a large knock at the door. "Ok that's just plain spooky" you shuddered "Haha I must be psychic!" Jen giggled, waving her hands in front of you like she was some sort of magician, before standing up and heading towards the door. Kim seeing her chance for extra space slid round to where Jen was just sitting and rested her head on the arm of the chair, and swinging her legs up onto Faye's lap. "Oh for God sake Kim, sit up! Jen's been gone like five seconds" Faye snapped "And get your feet off me" She yelled, hurling Kim's feet from her lap.
         You meanwhile were trying to watch your shows when a huge white sock clad foot entered your peripheral vision, before slamming into your side, sending you hurtling through the air towards the hallway. Dazed and confused by the sudden blow you groggily raised up to your feet, noticing you were now stood in the threshold of the door that separated the living room and the hall. Suddenly there was a heavy boom as Jen's massive bare foot slammed in front of you before peeling up as she went to take another step to join the others. As she left you couldn't help but notice the collection of dirt and grime her sweaty feet had collected on her simple trip around the flat and thanked your lucky stars you didn't end up joining the rest of her grime. "Kim sit up with have a guest" Jen whispered in a mildly irritated tone, as she turned off the TV and placed a chair opposite the coffee table. You turned to see who she was talking about and that's when you noticed her. A raven haired woman with her hair in a tight bun, with not even one hair out of place. Her eyes were a piercing green, occasionally obscured by the flash of her glasses as they caught the light. She had a very simple make up and a incredibly smart black business suit and sheer nylons leading down to a large pair of black heels. A pair of heels that were heading straight for you.
         Try as you might to get out the way the large shoe simply crushed you painfully into the carpet, your flattened form then picked up like gum as she sauntered her way over to the chair Jen had laid out. In between each of her heavy footfalls you let out small whelps of pain as you attempted to get anyone's attention to your situation. The girls meanwhile were busy trying to seem somewhat respectable as they straightened up their hair and clothes as the woman sat down. "I'm sure you're wondering who I am?" The woman spoke in a authoritative tone while crossing her legs, pinning you beneath the combined weight of both of them. "My name is Miss Hawke, and I am here to offer you girls and your room mate Tim an opportunity on behalf of my employers" Kim nervously tried to ask a question when Miss Hawke spoke once more "Please leave all questions until the end." As she flicked her glasses up with one finger. "Are organisation have been watching you for sometime, and we believe you each have talents that would benefit us considerably."
"          Jen you have a talent with charisma, you seem to be able to persuade people with little effort into seeing things your way." Jen hearing this blushed considerably, unsure what to make of this strange compliment. "Faye, your athleticism is far above the average for most people, that coupled with your gymnastics and martial arts makes you one of the fittest people are organisation has followed" Faye hearing this sat bolt upright physically beaming with pride. "Kim, your skills with all things technological is to be admired, we are even willing to overlook some of your shall we say less than legal activities while you've been online" Kim hearing this shifted nervously in her chair, nervously smirking. "Finally Tim's ability to be flattened, moulded, crushed, without being killed and coupled with his tiny stature and almost unnoticeable presence will make him perfect for are organisation" You hearing this let out a painful moan. "Knowing this my employers are willing to offer you a vast quantity of money to come with me and undergo training for a specific set of tasks. Are their any questions?"
         The girls looked at each other dumbfounded by that speech, of course they had questions. All this woman had seemed to have done was talk about some mysterious job. "Ummm what kind of work would we be doing?" Faye asked taking the lead in the questioning. "I can't tell you all the details unless you come with me to the facility, but I can say it will play to each of your strengths and you will be paid handsomely for your trouble" The girls still looked unsure. "Will it be dangerous?" Jen asked nervously. "There will be an element of danger but rest assured the company will be putting in place whatever methods we can to keep you safe" She smiled. "Will I be getting my hands on any new toys?" Kim blurted out. "You will be stocked with all the latest in technologies and gadgets that will be for your own personal use" Kim drooled at the sound of getting her hands on all that gear. "Anyway I'm afraid I have to return, here is my card give me a call if you're interested"
         With that Miss Hawke walked back across to the front door trampling you deeply as she strolled, You not wanting to become a permanent feature on the bottom of her dirty sole struggled as hard as you could.but couldn't seem to budge at all. Instead you could only deal with her heavy footfalls. As Miss Hawke had reached the door though she had felt a mild sticking sensation on the bottom of her left shoe as your puddled form and decided to wipe it discreetly on the welcome mat. With that you were agonisingly scraped over and over on the thick bristles of the matt becoming nothing more than a dirty looking sausage shape blob. Miss Hawke looked back staring right at you before turning to leave once more as if she had seen nothing but dirt.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ulti (UN: ul-ti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1995719-Super-Small-Spy/cid/1810133-The-proposition