*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1996808-Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Aftermath/cid/3238695-Arkham-Mansion---Catwoman-is-trying-to-steal-hi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1996808
The Joker has been beaten, but there are still some loose ends to tie up...
This choice: Arkham Mansion - Catwoman is trying to steal historic artifacts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Arkham Mansion - Catwoman is trying to steal hi...

    by: JW
When Batman heard reports via intercepted radio communications between the Arkham guards that a dark, slender figure had been spotted entering the display rooms of the Mansion and plundering their valuables before slipping away unseen, he immediately knew that the culprit was none other than Selina Kyle, AKA Catwoman.

Clearly, the cunning and seductive thief, for whom Bruce harboured a not-so-secret crush, had taken advantage of the chaos in the asylum to stage a heist of the priceless artefacts stored in Arkham Mansion and slip away undetected (at least in theory, as Batman intended to put an immediate stop to her plans and retrieve the artefacts).

To be fair, this really shouldn’t have been at the top of his list, but the capes crusader, already exhausted from a long night of crime fighting, was wary of facing more dangerous foes and saw his current mission as a safe and potentially playful diversion (remembering how Selina flirted with him during their previous encounters).

Batman glided across the grounds of Arkham and grappled up onto the clock tower of the Mansion. As he pried upon a window and proceeded to sneak his way through various rooms towards the main hall, Oracle questioned in his ear why he had chosen to go after Catwoman of all adversaries. “Don’t you have bigger fish to fry, Bruce?”
“It’s important. These are priceless artefacts we are talking about, Barb” said Bruce, hoping that his delivery of the line was convincing enough.
“Is this just an excuse to see Selina? She’s a thief at the end of the day, even if she seems decent compared to the other psychopaths you’re up against.” Barbara had already made up her mind and was trying to get Bruce to see reason.
“Of course not, who do you think I am?”
“Well, just be careful. She might have been flattering in the past but remember that at the end of the day her main goals are more important than anyone else who stands in her way.”
The warning went in one ear and out the other. Bruce knew that Selina would pose no true threat and was in many ways looking forward to the interaction, with a foolish and primal part of him wanting to get closer to Selina.

He climbed onto one of the gargoyles in the main hall from a banister and proceeded to survey the cavernous space. He quickly caught sight of the black streak of Catwoman scurrying from one room to another. He waited for her to enter the ornate and imposing door before descending from his perch and peering in.

Catwoman lightly and gleefully shifted from display to display case, resisting the temptation to cut open every one with the sharp claws fitted to her gloves, until she reached a small glass case at the end of the row. It surprised Batman that she wasn’t stealing more of the obvious items (the gold medallions or diamonds that tantalisingly shone from their velvet beds behind the glass).

She cut open the case and carefully reached in and retrieved her treasure. During this, Batman watched and admired how her toned figure stretched in the right leather of her catsuit and how her large and defined butt gently wiggled. Looking further up, he caught sight of her scheming and intelligent eyes as well as her defined and experienced face (and not to mention generous cleavage that was peeked out from the zipper) in the reflection of the glass. She was perfect.

Her satisfied laugh was cut short as her keen eyes saw his figure standing behind her in the display case. She spun around playfully with a smirk, her eyes glistening and both hands tucked her back, hiding whatever it was she had stolen.
“Well, well, Batman! I must say it’s quite a surprise to see you here. I mean, I knew that you’d come looking for me sooner or later, but don’t you have bigger things to attend to? Maybe you have an ulterior motive for putting at the top of your to-do list?” She continued smirking and seductively balancing on leg as she stretched the other one, allowing her curves to shift behind the tight leather.
“You can say what you want. I’m here for the artefact.”
“What artefact?”
“The one you’re hiding behind your back.” Batman spoke in a depose voice than usual, not trying to give away any hints of interest in her.
“Now I can see why they call you the world’s greatest detective,” she feasted. “Why, Batman, I never knew that you were such a history buff. We’re getting to know each so… intimately. I’ll show it to you, but it’s really nothing, and besides, no one is getting to see it in this stuffy room in this horrible asylum.”
“Well, it must mean quite a bit if you came all this way to obtain it” retorted Batman.
“Oh, can’t you just pretend that you never saw me and let me disappear into the night? I don’t want to have wrestle for it, fun as it may be for the both of us. Don’t pretend that you haven’t let me get away in the past.” She crossed one leg behind the other, pushing her breasts together, and formed a shy expression with her pink cheeks.
“Hand it over, Selina.”
“Alright, I will…”

Batman watched as Selina slowly revealed the item she had cupped in her hands:
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JW (UN: jw2937 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1996808-Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Aftermath/cid/3238695-Arkham-Mansion---Catwoman-is-trying-to-steal-hi