*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1996808-Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Aftermath/cid/1916778-Darkest--fears--or--deepest--pleasures
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1996808
The Joker has been beaten, but there are still some loose ends to tie up...
This choice: Medical Facility - Scare Crow is back?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Darkest fears, or deepest pleasures?

    by: Rouge Astarte
A chill ran down Batman's spine as he stalked the medical facility. Scarecrow's fear gas always shook him up a little, and the recent ones from tonight were no exception. Finding out that he was loose again brought a sense of urgency to his mind.

The medical facility was very dark, the power outage being felt the worst down here. A few lights flickered, casting shadows everywhere.

"Oracle, can you hear me?" Batman tested the comms, but got nothing, likely damaged in the fight with Joker. Detective vision was down too, which made caution the main priority.

"I'm right here Bruce. See?" came Barbara's voice. Out of the shadows stepped Batgirl. The room must have gas in it. He was hallucinating. "Oh, so I'm not real enough, is that it?" Batgirl said, delivering a kick to his groin. Pain spread as the hallucination bypassed his batsuit armor.

"Or maybe I'm more your speed!" came Harley Quinn's voice as she flipped out of the shadows, delivering a roundhouse that sent Batman stumbling back as the new Copperhead, a readheaded woman in a golden onepiece and red tights, dropped onto him, snaking her body around his and tying up his arms.

"So, how would you like your mind to betray you next" came Scarecrow's voice. "You like it? I've been working on it for some time. Madhatter's technology, Poison Ivy's pheremones, and a healthy dose of fear gas, and I now I get to watch as your mind plays with you can pulls you apart! So let's see who your mind sellects to violate you first"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rouge Astarte (UN: taran585 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1996808-Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Aftermath/cid/1916778-Darkest--fears--or--deepest--pleasures