*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1998788-Wild-and-Weird-Cartoon-ExpansionTF
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1998788
A no-holds-barred journey into a world of cartoon growth and transformation-- come on in!

A no-holds-barred journey into a world of cartoon growth and transformation-- come on in!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Precisely what it says on the tin, people-- this is a growth/TF interactive focused on Western animation, aiming to have as few restrictions as possible so that we writers can really let loose with it! Pick from a variety of series or movies, with plenty of room for extra choices, and just go bananas. Want a character to outgrow the planet? No problem! Underage sex? Go for it! Transformations so bizarre and inhuman that they make you go, "How the hell is that even sexy?!"? You bet your bottom dollar!

Don't worry about the type of expansion/transformation-- all the basics, like GTS/GT, WG, inflation, AP/AR, muscle, and the like are covered. Shrinking, however, is discouraged, unless it's either reversed later on or is accompanied by another character getting bigger in some way. And I aim to try and make sure that this interactive doesn't get bogged down in choice chapters like so many others-- there will be no character choices, just pick your show and story type, then write whatever you feel like. Start with whomever you like, and bring in others as you please, so long as it flows naturally. No one ever said bizarre cartoon erotica can't have a logical story progression!

Slob, bodily functions, and other such things are okay to bring in as part of a plot line, but I will ask that there be no blood/gore/guro. Aside from that, one-line or excessive choice chapters, along with poorly-spelt or just plain stupid ones, will be removed-- but other than that, go nuts!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1998788-Wild-and-Weird-Cartoon-ExpansionTF