*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000212-Shrunken-at-College
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2000212
Pick your major, pick your girl, and pick your doom

Pick your major, pick your girl, and pick your doom

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You're a senior in college, just finishing up the last few weeks of classes before finals. It's a stressful time, but you know you can get through it unless something goes catastrophically wrong. Unfortunately as often does, something unexpected happens - you get shrunk to a very small size!

I invite everyone to contribute who wants to, and bring your own giant women to the story, keeping in mind a few requests:

1) Write good chapters - At least a paragraph of legible English with some details. I'm not expecting a magnum opus, just something that's easy and fun to read while painting a vivid picture. Something should happen in each chapter beyond the very first introduction ones.
1a) Remember that they're characters, not measurements. Each giantess has a personality that doesn't involve her bust size, and you can be more descriptive when describing it than "34DD."

2) No underage giantesses - I'd prefer to see none of the women under 18, and will reject anything with a giantess under 16. I made the setting a college for a reason. I'm open to bending on pretty much any guideline as long as there's reason except for this one. Other than that, playful giantesses encouraged! However I have nothing against gentle, uncaring, or needlessly cruel ones either, just write whatever floats your boat and is consistent with the woman.

3) Most things are okay! - I realize this is a very broad fetish with many secondary or tertiary facets, and would like to respect that. Whatever floats your boat! I just ask that you keep bodily waste out of it.

4) Endings are especially okay! - As long as they're telegraphed in advance, don't be afraid to end a particular line. If you do so though, don't have it leap from a choice of opening a door to getting stepped on, and if writing an ending don't simply go "she swallows you you're dead;" see 1).

5) Have fun! - I know I sure do. Let's come together and make an excellent, detailed story about shrinking around beautiful college girls.

This is optional, but please let me know how I'm doing! Send me reviews, let me know what you like and don't like, and if you have anything you want to see but are too shy to write it yourself, let me know. I'm willing to accommodate most things.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000212-Shrunken-at-College