*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sarah
  2. getting started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000910-the-dimension-hopper/cid/1829301-Sarah
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2000910
the machine Alex made can travel through dimensions...but who uses it, and where to?
This choice: Sarah (Alex's twin)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sarah

    by: kingalex1234
Sarah is Alex's identical twin. while Alex likes to work hands-on, Sarah prefers to research instead. Sarah likes to analyze everything, but otherwise acts a lot like Alex does.

she always wears a T-shirt and a skirt, both usually brightly colored. she usually wears sneakers, but sometimes wears dress shoes. she has brown hair to her mid-back, and matching brown eyes.

in a fight, Sarah will try to avoid contact until she knows how to attack. however, once she finds a strategy that works, she acts VERY aggressively, often not using any strategy if the first one fails. That said, she'll only fight if provoked, and often likes to avoid fighting.

so, that's Sarah! ready to get started?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kingalex1234 (UN: kingalex1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kingalex1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000910-the-dimension-hopper/cid/1829301-Sarah