*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2001399-Naruto-Cuckolding-Konoha
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Khaos
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2001399
Naruto decides to "relieve" the men of Konoha of their wives and girlfriends.

Naruto decides to "relieve" the men of Konoha of their wives and girlfriends.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The Cuckolding Konoha Challenge

By White Whiskey on FanFiction.net

This challenge was inspired Hakkyou no Yami's 'Harem's Betrayal' challenge. He spoke about how women, in fanfictions, tend to cheat on him, most often Sakura, to be with some other guy. But, why have I never seen it in reverse?

It's in the future and all the good stuff has happened, Naruto is hokage, married to Hinata, Sasuke came back and is engaged to Sakura, Ino, and/or Karin, all that happy ending crap. But things aren't as perfect as it seems. For various reasons, a lot of women are cheating on their respective boyfriend/fiancé/husband with Naruto, and I would see it ending with them all leaving their boyfriend/fiancé/husband to be with him, leading to a happy ending and large family for Naruto, sort of like VFSnake's Establishing Dominance.

Challenge requirements:

1. The stuff above must happen, Naruto is Hokage and Married to Hinata (Making her the alpha woman), Sasuke must be back (so we can beat up on him and Naruto can take his woman/women), and at least one of the women who go to Naruto should be married (Though I can see some people possibly being reluctant on this).

2. Hinata and all the women know about it. Hinata supports him (I'm thinking Nympho/pervert Hinata) and the other women, for the most part, don't care.

3. Tsunade, whether she's in or not, knows about it. I doubt Naruto could hide it from her. If he is banging her in the story, she supports him being with the women, if not, she doesn't care or is easily bribed not to care.

4. There must be, at the very least, two women who stay with their man.

Storyline Requirements:

1. There must be at least one scene where Naruto is screwing a girl right in front of her guy, without him knowing. (Example: Naruto's giving the guy (Let's say Neji) a mission while the girl (Tenten) is hidden under Naruto's desk blowing him.)

2. Sakura and/or any girl with Sasuke leave him, after declaring him sterile as a side effect of the curse mark (which could be true, or it could be from a vengeful medic kunoichi).

3. Not every guy will be so easily beaten. There should be at least one fight between Naruto and one of the guys who was left.

4. There must be an orgy scene at or near the end (shadow clones are allowed).

Otherwise, have fun. And fetishes (S&M, futanari, role playing) are fine, but nothing too extreme, please. I'll post some snippets for different girls, not really a whole story, but eh, maybe it'll inspire some of you. Those who take the challenge, PM me and I'll post the names and stuff here and on my profile.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2001399-Naruto-Cuckolding-Konoha