*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet James
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2003046-Neighborhood-MILFs/cid/1836404-Meet-James
by chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2003046
How will young James fare alone with his mature, womanly neighbors?
Chapter #1

Meet James

    by: chaos
James looked out the window as a bus passed by his house, the screams of excitement from the teenagers inside dwindling as it left his neighborhood. All his friends were on there, as well as his acquaintances, people he knew from class and anyone else around his age that he might be able to hand out with. It was spring break and the seventeen-year-old boy would have loved nothing better then to be far away from his dreary, dirty house, but he had to stay because of his ‘condition’. He had been born with it and it was a constant source of trouble for him. It was considered too dangerous for him to wander far, so for most of his life he had stuck around his school or his neighborhood. School was closed so he could look forward to spending most of his time around his neighborhood and the people currently not on spring break, which mostly consisted of the neighborhood mothers.

“Looks like it’s just you and me for the next week, kiddo.”

Annoyed, James turned to see his mother Paula standing in his doorway, a beer in one hand as she smiled playfully at her son. Paula was a woman that could be incredibly attractive if she took better care of herself and lost the beer gut. She had long, curly blond hair, full, pouty lips and a slightly chubby face that James had been told by his friends made her look cute. Of course they commented more on her bust size then her face. Paula had an enormous rack, probably helped by her bad eating habits and lack of exercise. They rested above her large potbelly, which wobbled with her every move. Barely covering up her large gut and bust was a simple wife beater, doing nothing to hold in the jiggling masses. She had wide, luscious hips that led to a pair of thick thighs tightly held in by a pair of jean shorts. She looked like a slob that had just woken up after an all night bender, which was a pretty good description of his mom in James’s opinion.

James didn’t so much hate his mom as he wished she were more of, well, a mother. Paula was a single parent, not even sure who James’s father was due to the same reason he couldn’t stand to be around her, she was a lazy, lush. She wasn’t abusive, but she loved to tease him and mess with him, especially when it came to his condition. He wished he had a mom like his friends in the neighborhood; at least they could be fun.

“Actually mom, I was kind of thinking I’d hang around with some of the neighbors this week. A few of them invited me over anytime I wanted,” James slowly explained, not wanting to hurt his mom’s feelings. Has bad a mother as she was, Paula did try to spend time with him when she was sober, but even that could get unbearable as she had a very mischievous personality that left James feel uneasy, especially with his condition.

“Well, aren’t you the ladies man. You’d much rather spend time with older, lonely women then your own mom. Fine, but if you want to spend some quality mommy/son time I’ll be around.” Paula took a swing of her beer and then left, allowing James to let out a long breath of relief that his mom hadn’t taken that the wrong way. She could get a little jealous, especially when he hung around with the other women of the neighborhood.

Because of his condition and his lack of a real maternal figure, he had become very close with the mothers and older women in the neighborhood. He often went over to their house just to spend time with them, helping with what chores he could manage and getting the nurturing he lacked at home. He trusted these women more then some of his best friends.

It was important to have people he can rely on and trust, especially with his condition.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2003046-Neighborhood-MILFs/cid/1836404-Meet-James