*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2004069-In-Your-Dreams
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #2004069
Dreams often feel solid, but for Jale and Kazz they are reality. You decide what is real.

Dreams often feel solid, but for Jale and Kazz they are reality. You decide what is real.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hello everyone and welcome to my third interactive! This is a fun one that everyone can enjoy. Here is the gist of what is going one.

Jale and Kazz are brother and sister respectively. They are pretty normal. They're both smart, funny, kind, and fun loving. They hang out with their friends Bit and Wren a lot, playing video games, chatting, the usual. Normal right? That held true till now. Due to an unknown force, their dreams now become a reality. The effect only lasts a day and mental effects an be broken, but the possibilities of can happen are limitless. And you decide what happens. But first, lets meet the characters.

Jale Unore: Male, 14, 6" 7'. A nice guy, he strives to be his best in any respect. He has above average intellect and impressive strength. He has a nice relation ship with his sister, Kazz Unore. His best friends are Bit Dret and Wren Voz, and has a slight crush on Wren.

Kazz Unore: Female, 14, 6" 7'. A kind girl, she likes to help others when she can. She what you would call an out-of-the-box thinker and possesses impressive agility and reflexes. She has a great relationship with her brother, Jale Unore. Her best friends are Wren Voz and Bit Dret, and has a minor infatuation centered around Bit.

Bit Dret: Male, 14, 6" 11'. A guy who likes to have fun and craves adventure, he is only happy when his friends are happy. He may have only average intellect, but he boasts nearly superhuman physical prowess. He likes to hang out with his best friends Wren, Jale, and Kazz, the latter of whom he loves.

Wren Voz: Female, 14, 6" 2'. A sweet girl who never would harm a fly, she is a shy but fun kind of girl. She isn't that physically adept but she has a genius level intellect. Her best friends are Bit, Kazz, and Jale, the last of whom she admires greatly.

Now with main four out of the way, let us get to.... The Rules!

Rules:
No sex.
Cursing allowed, but only when it makes sense and in moderation.
No killing of any kind.
Make sure your grammar is in order.
All changes to anyone or anything are strictly temporary. If you want it to last longer, it can last up to a few days in a row if it is a recurring dream, however each night the dream must differ from the one before it slightly.
Vary what happens. Scenery changes, body changes, reality changes, all kinds. This story focuses on everything so try to keep it balanced.
Keep it original.
Any additional major characters must be ran by me and follow the same rules as everyone else.
Anything else, ask me.

Any break in these rules will be met with the appropriate response by me.

Also, I have a tendency to hand out gift points of varying amounts to those who make references, jokes, gags, and even fourth wall breaks. The amount all depends on how well put together they are and how funny they are. My humor I compasses all, so I'm not biased.

With that said, on with the story!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2004069-In-Your-Dreams