*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005649-Final-Fantasy-ENF
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2005649
The ladies of the Final Fantasy franchise find themselves subject to ENF situations.

The ladies of the Final Fantasy franchise find themselves subject to ENF situations.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this story, you will guide the path of one of the female characters of the Final Fantasy series as she experiences the most embarrassing day of her life. Through some series of events, the beauty in question finds herself stripped completely naked and far from safety and concealment. As her journey to restore her modesty and preserve her dignity goes on, you will decide just how successful she will be. Be as merciless as you please, with a few key exceptions.

Basic rules:
NO rape, gore, vore, scat, shrinking, growing, transformation, or the like.
As with my other stories, if the lady in question finds some way to cover herself, it should be sacrificed or lost within a few chapters; their road is a long one, and it certainly won't be easy.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005649-Final-Fantasy-ENF