*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Angering the Gypsy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005872-At-the-Gypsys-Feet/cid/1846021-Angering-the-Gypsy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2005872
You anger a beautiful gypsy woman... So she changes your life in a BIG way (size changing)
Chapter #1

Angering the Gypsy

    by: ReducedExpectations
The faire only stops by town every few months, so your girlfriend Maggie was aching to get out and see the festivities. She's always enjoyed that sort of atmosphere, almost like she'd be right at home in the 1400's. She grabs your arm tight as she weaves in and out of people, stopping to check out the random tables selling jewelry and weapons. You both have a bit of a knife collection at home from the first time you went here and spent an unusual amount of money on ancient weapons you'd more than likely never have to use. You'd never expect the 5'8, curvy brunette to be into that sort of thing on a first glance, but she had a real wild side to her, which you loved. She separates from you to go watch the jousting while you continue to walk around. You pass by the random food pits and archery demonstrations until you come across an old ratty tent. Out front there's a few empty chairs and a hand written sign:

"MADAMME ROSELLA: CHANNELER, MYSTIC, SORCORESS EXTROADINAIRE.... $10 PER READING.

You look in your wallet and see a Hamilton staring back at you. Well, you may as well give it a shot. You wait by the front of the tent and are about to call in, when you hear a sexy foreign voice whisper "Enter, Traveller". You slowly make your way into the tent, and see two empty chairs around a small table. In the middle of the table are a collection of beads, a stack of tarot cards, some gold coins and a large crystal ball. The voice returns and says "Please take the empty seat close to you. Madamme will be with you shortly." You take the seat and place the bill on the table next to another stack of bills, and wait for "Madame" to enter. After a few seconds of waiting, this eastern european music begins playing and out steps Madame Rosella. She is a short woman, no more than 4 feet, 10 inches or so... and she's dressed in a tight red top adorned with jewels and roses, and a long red skirt that falls behind her as she walks. She is barefoot with dark red painted toes and thick, healthy legs. Her hair is a mess of black that looks like it hasn't been combed in weeks, and a thin veil covers all of her face except for her eyes and nose. She sits across from you, and leans into the table with her hand on her chin. "You do not seem troubled." You don't know how to react to this. "Uh... thank you?" Is all you can muster. She smiles and says "Many of the men who come to see Madame Rosellla are in need of guidance. Are in fear of what the world has in store for them... or just look to make themselves wealthy. But the spirits are not easily fooled." She takes your hand and traces a long unpainted fingernail across your palm. She says "Hmmm... just as I suspected. You are content with your life. You need not seek out the forces of other realms to arrange the pieces for you, you seem to be carving your own path." You smirk, tapping on the ten dollar bill on the table. "I want to be sure that you're telling the truth. You can speak to the spirits? I'd like to know what they have to say about me." Rosella sighs and says to you "Very well. I will look for answers... even if you are not willing to supply questions."

She grabs some sand from under her chair and sprinkles some across the glowing orb in the center of the table. She looks into it and begins to moan in concentration. She closes her eyes and says "The forces are strong... they command me to send you a message..." You lean in close, interested to see what the seer has to relay to you. She places her hand on the ball and says in a loud clear voice... "TWO OCEANS CONVERGED... A FOREST OF PLEASURE... AND... A BLACK JEWEL SHINING IN A PALE DESERT..." She opens her eyes and says "Very well. You may go now." You sit there dumbfounded and finally blurt out "... Huh?!" She sits back in the chair and takes the veil off of her face, revealing her ruby red lips. "The spirits have left you a message. It is up to you to decide what it will unfold to. A warning, a reward, a journey... the spirits are vague because you must discover these things for yourself. I am only here to help you get started. Thank you for your patronage, please make your way out." She begins to collect the money from the table when you say "You've got to be kidding me! That's all I get? That wasn't even worth TWO dollars, you crook!"

She stands to her feet and slams her palms flat on the table. "You call Madame a cheat? I am here to give you a glimpse into the other worlds, worlds that would make you tremble if you had a taste of their power, and you call me a thief? A swindler? You have no idea who you are talking to, do you?" You stand up defiantly and say back to her "I know who i'm talking to, Short Stuff... a no good CON ARTIST!" She takes a deep breath and begins to walk towards you, chanting in a different language and laughing to herself. You begin to get nervous as the lights inside the tent flicker on and off, and she begins to walk you into the corner. You feel the flaps of the tent behind you as her short body comes closer to you with piercing eyes. She has not stopped talking in this foreign dialect and she grabs your shirt collar, bringing you down to her level. She looks you dead in the eyes and you cannot move your legs to escape it. You feel almost as if her gaze is trapping you in your own shoes. You can't even turn your head away as her beautiful face lines up with yours and her eyes which were once a shimmering blue were now a bright, glowing red. You do nothing as she stares at you, her eyes getting wider and brighter with every passing second. She says in a dark, creepy whisper that reverberates around the entire tent "You wanted to see Madamme Rosella's true power? Very well... I will show you..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005872-At-the-Gypsys-Feet/cid/1846021-Angering-the-Gypsy