*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jake Skylily (Unnoticed)
  2. Choosing a starter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2010080-Misadventures-of-Putty-Kids/cid/1858338-Jake-Skylily-Unnoticed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Derpus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2010080
Follow the lives of two malleable kids through various parts of their lives.
This choice: Jake Skylily (Unnoticed)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jake Skylily (Unnoticed)

    by: Mataku
Jake groaned as he woke up, throwing the black covers off his bed as she slid out and got up. "Goddamn, another morning with the frilly sisters." He groaned as he looked into his full length mirror as he got dressed, throwing on a black Ozzy shirt and some shredded blue jeans before walking outside into the hall, the sun shown into the house as he walked downstairs and sat at the dining room table. "Someone gonna get me breakfast?" He yelled out, he waited but didn't hear anything. "Hello?! Anyone gonna get me something to eat!?" He yelled out again, but louder. "The fuck?" He got up and walked upstairs to his older sister's room and opened the door, she was naked and doing morning stretches. "Woah! Sorry sis...wait...what?" He just stared as he stepped inside, she didn't notice him at all! "The fuck?" He said as he waved his hand in front of her face. "Oh whoopsie, forgot to shut the door!" She said and walked over and shut it before going back to stretches as Jake just stood and stared.

"Am...Am I invisible or something?" He said before looking into the mirror. "Noooo...then what the hell is going on?" He said before realizing it and laughing. "YES! I'm unnoticable by people! This is awesome!" He said and left the room before going into Sunny's room, who was still asleep. He walked over and smirked before dropping his pants and farting in her face. "Take that you cheerful brat." He said and began laughing as she coughed and woke up, actually falling on the floor laughing, only stopping when Sunny got out of bed and landed on her feet...on his face. "That was a weird smell." She said and yawned before smiling and jumping up and down on Jake's face. "Oh yeah! Today's the day me and Daisy make that cute dress!" She said and stepped off Jake's head and got dressed before heading to Daisy's room while he got up and shook off the footprints on his face. "Well...guess they can still touch me, damnit."

He walked downstairs and flopped on the couch, thinking of what to do today...

You have the following choices:

1. Stay home

2. Head to school

3. Look around the neighborhood

*Noteb*
4. Head into town

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mataku (UN: jeremyth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2010080-Misadventures-of-Putty-Kids/cid/1858338-Jake-Skylily-Unnoticed