*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Adventure Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2011338-Lisas-Tight-Squeeze/cid/1861606-The-Adventure-Begins
by Jbrjr
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2011338
Lisa's curiosity gets her in a tight spot.
Chapter #1

The Adventure Begins

    by: Jbrjr
The sun was just coming up when Lisa awoke. Climbing out of bed she looked out her window at the beginning of a bright summer day. Knowing she should make the most of it she got up and started to get ready for the day's adventures. She walked over to her mirror and looked into it. Looking back was a cute girl with black hair and brown eyes. She had a cute face and an hourglass shape body that most girls would kill for. Topped off by her large round bubble butt.
She went to her dresser and grabbed some clothes, a yellow tank top with some blue jean shorts. Her shorts gave her some more problems than usual as they didn't want to slid over her generous behind, but after a couple hard pulls and a struggle with the button they were on.
"Whew, that was tough. I must have put on a little weight. I need to watch that." She looked out the window, "Now what should I do today?"

You have the following choices:

1. Head for the hills!

2. Head into town!

3. Call a friend!

4. Just stay home!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jbrjr (UN: jbrjr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jbrjr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2011338-Lisas-Tight-Squeeze/cid/1861606-The-Adventure-Begins