*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2011789-Yu-Gi-Oh-Breast-Expansion--fetishes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2011789
An erotic story of B.E & many other fetishes around any girls from Yu-Gi-Oh! multiverse.

An erotic story of B.E & many other fetishes around any girls from Yu-Gi-Oh! multiverse.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
An erotic fetish story about the girls of Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Little rules :

*ThumbsUpl* : The story mainly focuses on Breast Expansion (BE), as well as many other fetishes are allowed :
- Butt Expansion
- Giantess/GTS
- Bimbofication / Bimboization / Slutification
- Corruption
- Female Muscle Growth (FMG)
- Lips Expansion
- Vagina Expansion
- Age progression/regression (AP/AR)
- Futa / Penis growth
- Furry

If you want to know : Deaths are allowed, by accident or on purpose, of male character as female, and by any mean, if you want.

*Thumbsdownl* : These following fetishes are not allowed though :
- Scatophilia
- Smelly fetish
- Armpit fetish

As much as possible, leave areas for other people to build on.
Don't add a chapter that negates previous chapters or contradicts a chapter title and its expected direction.

Please have at least one paragraph in a chapter (unless it's just a chapter giving additional choices right after another choice).

Sexual intercourses (both hetero and homo) are perfectly allowed.
All characters are considered at least 18 in this story.

Have fun and enjoy. *Wink* *Wink* *Wink*

Note about the possible featured drawings :
Drawings that might be featured in some chapters are of my own creation and are taken from my blogs and websites*.
Please remember that this story is rated 18+ (which mean "may contain explicit mature content"), and some of the drawings in this story might be of adult content consequently.
Considering that, I won't take further responsability if this Interactive Story or its content may offended you by any mean.

Note also that the drawings I made are purely for fun and free but are subject to strict copyright.
Any uses of them without consent or without asking are infringement to those copyright.

* : see my profile for further informations about it.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2011789-Yu-Gi-Oh-Breast-Expansion--fetishes