*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Staying Too Long
  2. Uninvited
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2060957-Staying-Too-Long
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: You are distracted from someone's approach.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Staying Too Long

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
The device is light, feather-like in your hand despite the immeasurable weight of its potential. The dawning sun peaks over the campus buildings, beaming brightly on the clean, metal surface with prismatic bands of mesmerizing color. Powerful thoughts race so quickly they blur before your eyes in those warped reflections. With one twist of a dial and a click of a trigger, you could change the world.

Alone in this room and alone with this incredible invention, your blood rushes in and out with such strong, pumping currents. Each rushing wave crashes inside your head, deafening your ears, masking the sounds of footsteps approaching the laboratory door.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2060957-Staying-Too-Long