*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013623-Female-Celebrity-Mind-Control
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2013623
The most beautiful women in the world at your beck and call. What's not to like?

The most beautiful women in the world at your beck and call. What's not to like?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Taken from Wikipedia:

"On August 31, 2014, a collection of almost 200 private pictures of various celebrities—mostly consisting of women, and with many containing nudity, were posted on the imageboard 4chan, and later disseminated by other users on websites and social networks such as Imgur, Reddit and Tumblr. [It was] later confirmed that the hackers responsible for the leak had obtained the images using a "very targeted attack" on account information, such as passwords."

Female celebrities. Their beauty and status have driven men to the lengths quoted above. They're the ultimate objects of carnal fantasy for every straight boy since he hits puberty. They're the rarefied, the adored, the unobtainable...

So fellas (and lesbian readers, I suppose?) why not close our eyes, play pretend, and imagine that level of beauty under our complete control, compelled to satisfy our every desire? Sounds fun? Probably nowhere near as harmful as a massive photo leak, right?

As the title should make clear, this is a mind control fetish story centered around female celebs (we'll cover fictional girls later. Promise.) This is every bit as much your depraved playground as it is mine, so all additions are welcome... provided they follow a few rules, of course:

- Write as best as you can. I'll gladly fix any spelling and grammar mistakes as needed, but that's no excuse for a lack of effort being put into the story content itself. (This IS a creative writing website after all.)

- Keep choice listings to a minimum. I never like it when a good story thread in an interactive gets derailed by superfluous choice listings suddenly cropping up, so stick to real content as much as possible (A long series of celebrity choice chapters in the beginning is probably unavoidable, sadly. I'll try to keep it from getting too messy.)

- You're completely free to use any method of mind control you want. Love potion, hypnosis, psychic power, what have you. All I ask is you not make a series of separate choice chapters asking which method the reader wants. It's just fluff, and it should really be left up to the author.

- The term "celebrity" is used fairly loosely here. In addition to the usual actresses and pop stars, I plan to add options for categories like cosplay stars, female wrestlers... pretty much anyone you find hot who has some level of name recognition is fair game for addition here.

- This is intended to be a maledom focused story so please stick to males controlling females.

- One final warning: while there probably won't be much violence in here, there will be a LOT of sexually explicit material. It's nothing you shouldn't be able to handle if you've hit age 18, hence the rating. Don't say I never said nothing.

"Lust's passion will be served; it demands, it militates, it tyrannizes." - Marquis De Sade

Enjoy yourselves
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013623-Female-Celebrity-Mind-Control