*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013623-Female-Celebrity-Mind-Control/cid/1869579-Start
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2013623
The most beautiful women in the world at your beck and call. What's not to like?
Chapter #1

Start

    by: Otra Vida
Given the sheer number of female celebrities out there, I'm going to try to organize them by the arts/entertainment fields that made them famous. This is not a perfect system and will probably lead to some overlap (For example, although she has been in a few movies, Kat Dennings is largely known for starring in 2 Broke Girls, so she'll be listed under the TV section), but it's the best I can do, so kindly bear with me.
Also, pics for reference on what a celeb looks like are on you to find. New tabs and Google are your friends here.

Happy choosing, you sick control freaks.

(Edit 10/20/2023 obligatory thanks for 100 chapters, which is especially impressive considering I stopped writing much here a month into the new account. I’m glad to see this interactive get a life of its own independent of my own contributions, which is something I’d always wanted but never got on my old previous account. Grateful for the additions and glad to see people still enjoy and contribute to it years later.)

You have the following choices:

1. Movies

2. TV

3. Popular music

4. Models

5. More categories

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Otra Vida (UN: tfnarcissist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Otra Vida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013623-Female-Celebrity-Mind-Control/cid/1869579-Start